Why does he want to kiss me during sex?

Anonymous
This guy and I that I use to date. We were on and off for a while. As time goes on, when we would have sex. He would always kiss me. When we fell apart, he still wanted to do things with me. Which it is something I can do because I had a friends with benefits for a long time. I know how to block my emotions.

These are where the questions hit. I know I should ask him, but I want to at least expect what he might say. I'm debating about asking..

When we have sex, he is kissing me. Mouth-to-mouth. Whenever I would back away for the kiss to actually breathe when "things are happening." He continues to kiss me more.
When I "got on top of him", and I was tired. He told me to slow down and to kiss him.. Which, I did.
I moved back to finish, and he told me again... to slow down. We continued to kiss each other.

Also I know it's risky. We have sex unprotected. When we dated.. and when we are not together. He always went unprotected. We never wear a condom. I AM NOT BRAGGING. I just know I'm at risk.

Go ahead and call me stupid. I get it..

But what does this mean? The whole going unprotected and him kissing me.

My friends with benefits and I never did that. We never kissed or went unprotected..
Why does he want to kiss me during sex?
6
1