Ladies, for those of you with pierced nipples - are you comfortable with them during sex?

I've had my nipples pierced two years ago and i still don't find them comfortable during sex if my partner starts playing with them. I take really good care of all my piercings and tattoos hygiene wise so i don't know why my nipples get irritated when my partner plays with them during sex. Is there anything you have found to help you with this or i just have to tell him not to play with them anymore? ๐Ÿ’” Ladies, for those of you with pierced nipples - are you comfortable with them during sex?

412