Girls, how do you think your head game is? How good are you at giving blowjobs?

10

What Girls Said 10

• I think I'm alright. I mean, never had any complaints, only heard good things about my skills. But I'm still improving each time. Went from not being able to deepthroat my bf's penis without feeling like puking and gagging all the time.. to finally being able to take it all in and actually feel it down my throat. He fucking loves it. Practice makes perfect and knowing what your partner enjoys also helps too.

• 3d

@MissKittyz how big is he and do u enjoy giving head in general?

• 3d

He is bigger than average. Around 8 inches. And yaaa, I looooove giving oral probably more than receiving. Very fun, sexy and turns me on a lot.

• 3d

@MissKittyz really? thats great. what u love so much about it?

• I believe that my head game is impeccable. I have given head to some of the biggest dicks effortlessly without gagging too much and I have actually made some guys cum quickly in the process. Most of my ex-boyfriends have told me that I was the best they ever had. The trick that I use is to take mints and/or anything that can clear my nasal passage, and breath out my nose when deep throating. That prevents me from gagging most of the time.

• 3d

@Tiffany_Taylor_Made omg nice! so u like sucking big cock? any good stories?

• I always get compliments from my boyfriend, he love my head work

• 3d

@Ruchisingh what specifically do u do that he likes best?

• My boyfriend loves it and that's all what matters 😊

• 3d

@Hurlyburly do u also enjoy it?

• 3d

I enjoy his reactions.

• 3d

@Hurlyburly what kinda reactions? do u like it when he cums in your mouth?

• my last boyfriend loved when I gave him a bj although it didn't happen all that often

• 5d

@Definetly2Hot4You why didn't it happen often lol? did he have a small one or somethign haha?

• 5d

most of the time

• 4d

@Definetly2Hot4You can we pm i just followed u

• My boyfriend hasn't complained lol

• 3d

@hhues do u liek sucking him?

• 100% effective. 😉

• 5d

@KatherineJ what do you do that makes you good at it?

• 5d

@KatherineJ well your the one claiming to be good at it so i thought id consult the expert haha jkjk

• 5d

Let’s just say that I know what my husband likes.

• Made my ex quiver everytime, so i guess thats good. He would grab my hair and pull me away.

• 3d

yeah thats a good sign lol. did he cum a lot?

• 3d

we're both anon

• Bad:( I have such a bad gag reflex and I get scared

• Good enough that he had to say “if you keep sucking like that i can't help it anymore im not done yet”

• 5d

lol what did u do?

• 5d

I do enjoy giving head haha. we both anons we can't pm lol