Were your first sexual feelings from self-discovery, another person, watching something, or something accidental? Details of that experience?

I got mine climbing a rope in gym haha

38

38
  • Umm, I guess it was more curiousity than a feeling. I was maybe 12 or 13. I would look up neat gaming/anime wallpapers for my PSP. Eventually it evolved into nudity.
    One day I found hentai and I guess the rest is history.

• I don’t know why but one time I wiped weird or something... and I kind of hit my clit for the first time. It felt strange in a good way. I think I was 9 or 10.

• Okay this is gonna sound really bad, especially since I'm from Arkansas, but let me explain... It was with my sister.

We were maybe 7 and we snuck out at night to play but fell in a mud puddle so decided to clean off with the hose and change clothes so we wouldn't get caught. I accidentally sprayed it at her, well.. in that spot. And she said it felt weird so I did it to myself... And again we were 7 so ya. It was an accident. And didn't know what it was.. and we ended up taking turns for maybe 10 minutes before going back inside and I slipped and face planted in the hallway and got us caught anyways... SMH, but ya. That's it. May change this to anon lol I'm not sure how bad this sounds...

• Self-discovery but I was very confused about what it was in the first place.

• I believe they were from self-discovery, and I didn't quite know what I was doing. I was young though

• I found a dumpster porn vhs, I played it and with myself at 13

• Watching porn when I was young. liked what you said about climbing a rope in gym.

• Summer 1991. Seen a girl sitting on an outside AC unit, drying her hair by the community pool.

• Too much information

• I was like seven years old and really liked the encyclopedia picture of Joan of Arc cashing to the stake. Then there was the Batman TV show, with Batman and Robin in bondage at the end of every episode. I didn't recognize this feelings as sexual but they were.

• I FOUND PORN