Out of 10, how would you rate the pleasure derived from your orgasms during masturbation specifically?

I made another poll (vote here) about orgasm, & some people said that it's different between masturbation & sexual relations.
So I figured I would do separate polls.

The measurements are the same as the other poll:

1 or 2 would be if your orgasms are like this guy's: "orgasms do nothing for me. I've never felt any pleasure from them"
3 or 4 would be if your orgasms are like this guy's: "just a pleasurable sneeze."
10 would be if your orgasms are like this: "My orgasms are always extremely intense... it seems like I’m very close to losing consciousness."
Or the experience of this transgender woman's: "Prior to transition, orgasms were very localized [to my penis]. As my hormones levels changed, I could feel my whole body becoming involved... Orgasms became something spiritual and enchanted... like a drug high... My mind loses itself in sensations."

So, how would you rate your orgasms during masturbation specifically? :)
  • 1 or 2
  • 3 or 4
  • 5 or 6
    Vote C
  • 7 or 8
    Vote D
  • Nine
    Vote E
  • Ten
    Vote F
  • I've never experienced an orgasm during masturbation
    Vote G

722