Out of 10, how would you rate the pleasure derived from your orgasms during masturbation specifically?

I made another poll (vote here) about orgasm, & some people said that it's different between masturbation & sexual relations.
So I figured I would do separate polls.

The measurements are the same as the other poll:

1 or 2 would be if your orgasms are like this guy's: "orgasms do nothing for me. I've never felt any pleasure from them"
3 or 4 would be if your orgasms are like this guy's: "just a pleasurable sneeze."
10 would be if your orgasms are like this: "My orgasms are always extremely intense... it seems like I’m very close to losing consciousness."
Or the experience of this transgender woman's: "Prior to transition, orgasms were very localized [to my penis]. As my hormones levels changed, I could feel my whole body becoming involved... Orgasms became something spiritual and enchanted... like a drug high... My mind loses itself in sensations."

So, how would you rate your orgasms during masturbation specifically? :)
Out of 10, how would you rate the pleasure derived from your orgasms during masturbation specifically?
  • 1 or 2
    Vote A
  • 3 or 4
    Vote B
  • 5 or 6
    Vote C
  • 7 or 8
    Vote D
  • Nine
    Vote E
  • Ten
    Vote F
  • I've never experienced an orgasm during masturbation
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I use to feel like being uncircumcised was a curse. I only felt this way because of how women on TV or in movies will make jokes about how they look. Then I realized that I never had any complaints and only heard good things; probably because I have always tried harder and have put the females orgasm first, thinking that I had a disadvantage. As I got older I have come to realize that their are actually quite a few things about being uncut that are a bonus...
    The number one thing that I am extremely thankful for is the intense, sensative, incredible orgasms that I experience! Based on my own research and feedback from girls I have been with; it is noticeably obvious that I experience more intense orgasms then guys who have been snipped. I love it! The only reason I voted a 9 and not a 10 is because I have personally witnessed a woman having body convulsing, never-ending orgasms that have left me speechless... Even know I can be the cause of such orgasms, I know I will never experience a nut of that magnitude!

Anyway, I hope that helps!

0|0
    0|0
  • Um.. I voted 5-6. I could get it higher but tend not to because currently I don't have a situation where that would be a very safe idea. Need to be pretty alert if you're not the only one who in the house lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Straight 10 for sure. Only thing better is when my friends with benefits goes down on me.

0|3
    0|0
    • 5d

Make sure to vote :p

• Show All
    • 4d

The last guy I dated couldn't make me cum even though I can make myself cum. I'm wondering if it was his bad oral skills or if it's me.

• 4d

@babylips14 the majority of guys I’ve been with didn’t manage that, I think it’s just their lack of knowledge of the female anatomy and/or lack of experience for the most part 😂

• Depends on the wait between my this and my last orgasm, the duration i have been masturbating for prior, energy levels and all kinds of other factors. But generally because of the way i masturbate my orgasms will be less strong then the masturbation itself. The masturbation can peak at the torturous 9 while the orgasms tend to peak at an 8. But usually when i am a bit more tired or have been doing it frequently its more around a 6.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nine or ten. When it happens, my mind goes completely blank, I lose myself and all that remains is the rhythmic waves of warmth and pleasure that seem to last forever.

0|3
    0|0
  • 3 or 4. I have had numerous 6-8's from sex, a few 9's and one (1) Emergency Room OMG! call 911 overdose orgasm that sent me briefly into the Twilight Zone. Not sure I'd want another one of these... or maybe I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a 6 or 7. It is a pleasurable sneeze... But sometimes you have a sneeze that just feels SO gooooood to come out... I know I'm not the only one that has had an amazing sneeze.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere from an 8 to a 10, depending on if I edge, how much time I have, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reaching an orgasm from masturbation is ok (I gave it a 5-6), not even close to an orgasm from fucking.

0|0
    0|1
  • 5 or 6? It's nice but actually feeling a person's body, warmth, fluids enhances the experience expenontially

0|0
    0|0
  • Compared with being with a woman it is a 3 or 4 on a good day.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • A "ten" Whether it's sex or masturbation I like it intense.

0|0
    0|0
  • A sneeze wtf it’s like when we cum it’s like 5 seconds and it’s over

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering I've only ever experienced orgasm from masturbation I'd have to put it at 10

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 disappointment

0|1
    0|0
  • 10... Always :D

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends on how long it's been since I last did it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I about lock up

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 if I had nothing to compare them to

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know how to masturbate

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Would you like to learn? I could provide some resources/articles if you would like.

• I've never had an orgasm.

0|0
    0|0
  • my orgasms are way better during sex than solo

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 or 6. When I'm alone, it pushes to 8-10.

0|0
    0|0
  • what about if i don't get orgasms?

0|0
    0|0
  • The more I do it the less pleasure I receive, If I wait an entire month (really hard though) It's the most amazing feeling of all time.

1|0
    0|0
  • 10/10

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes