How much of my body should I allow him to touch?

He woke me up by grinding against my butt (a. k. a my tailbone) during finals week. I had 5 hours of sleep every night and this was my one night to sleep in. I got a bit annoyed and told him to stop because I'm trying to sleep. He then calls me a liar. I get up and walk away saying I'm not lying and he says I'm leaving because I know he is right. Mind you he grinds on me a lot and I usually let him unless I'm sleeping or on my way out the door. I give him sex usually whenever he wants. He doesn't pleasure me ever and usually it is uncomfortable or slightly painful how hard he grabs at me or grinds on me. He says he never has the freedom to touch me unless I agree to make him cum or something. He also is mean to me which is why I'm not really sexually attracted anymore and I know this is wrong. Also yes I have communicated this with him many times in detail. Sometimes he's understanding, sometimes not. But it never changes.

But here is what I want to know: how much should I ever allow ANY person I might date to touch, grab, grind on my body? Where does the line draw? When am I being prude and when should I say yes or allow it? I don't know where to draw the line.

Personally how I FEEL is that I wouldn't every really want someone to grind or grab at my tits and butt (some soft touching here and there is totally welcomed) when I'm doing normal stuff in the kitchen. I'd want to feel emotionally connected and for it to have a little more romance. I'd want to start off by kissing and slowly lead our way to more intense stuff like grinding etc. Is it weird that I don't like it unless I am already doing stuff with the person?

17