Why does he want to hold back on cumming?

So this guy and I have been talking for a while and have plans to hook up next weekend. He told me the last time he came was 4 days ago. When I asked him why, he said he's not cumming until we hook up because it will be that much better. Is that normal? Why would a guy hold back cumming for close to a week just to save it for a girl?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes normal, and when you haven't orgasmed in a while, and you build up the tension of desire, it feels really great to orgasm.

Have you ever noticed how good food tastes when you're really hungry? It's kinda like that.

He's "saving his appetite" for you, delicious darling.

4|1
    0|0
  • It's not abnormal if he wants to really go off with you hard.

1|0
    0|0
  • One week load from a guy would be huge and chances are that he would cum soon after few good strokes inside your pussy. If you wanna get satisfied go for a round two after an hour or so, he would last much longer.

1|1
    0|0
  • Welcome to Gag Town and Best of Luck.
    Not sure if He is "Doing the Dirty" With Himself, You ma Not even Know Joe, But One thing I do Know... HIM WEAR PRTECTON AND YOU TOO, BIRTH CONROL. xx

2|1
    0|0
  • Holding off has always been hard for me. But one reason might be (if you guys practice occasionally) is cumming on your face would be impressive
    Or tits.. tummy... or lower back.
    Or I could be wrong... lol

1|0
    0|0
  • He's probably trying to make sure he ejaculates a lot because he thinks that's what you want.

1|1
    0|0
  • Cause it will make cumming in your pussy feel so much better

1|0
    0|0
  • So he has a lot of cum stored up to fill you with a huge load. It’s a turn on for many guys

1|0
    0|0
  • So he can give you a HUGE load.

2|1
    0|0
  • He wanna give you a lot of cum

1|1
    0|0
  • he may only want to do in pussy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes