Guys, what would you think if the girl you started seeing says she hasn’t had sex in 4 years?

I have been hanging out with this guy I really like. We just started making out and I like him so much. I really want him to be my first boyfriend.

4 years ago i was having meaningless sex with a guy and got hurt. i promised myself the next time i have sex ill make aure the guy really likes me and cares about me.

how/when is a good time to tell him? what could his reaction be?

114

Most Helpful Guys

• Why you need to tell him that?

It would not make difference to me anyway, unless you overthink all that and next time it will happen is in 4 years.

Just enjoy the event, when you ready and just tell him how you want...

• Say this when you are going to have sex with the guy. If he loves you, then he would at least try to ensure that the sex that proceeds is meaningful..

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s impossible to have meaningful sex with a guy. They’re all using women... and not even for sex, but for validation.

• Not all guys are seeking validation from a woman, don't generalize when a very few out of the whole lot are doing that.

• They’re seeking validation from themselves and other men. They wanna seem as straight and manly as possible, when they aren’t.