Guys, what would you think if the girl you started seeing says she hasn’t had sex in 4 years?

I have been hanging out with this guy I really like. We just started making out and I like him so much. I really want him to be my first boyfriend.

4 years ago i was having meaningless sex with a guy and got hurt. i promised myself the next time i have sex ill make aure the guy really likes me and cares about me.

how/when is a good time to tell him? what could his reaction be?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Why you need to tell him that?

It would not make difference to me anyway, unless you overthink all that and next time it will happen is in 4 years.

Just enjoy the event, when you ready and just tell him how you want...

0|0
    0|0
  • Say this when you are going to have sex with the guy. If he loves you, then he would at least try to ensure that the sex that proceeds is meaningful..

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s impossible to have meaningful sex with a guy. They’re all using women... and not even for sex, but for validation.

0|0
    1|1
    • Not all guys are seeking validation from a woman, don't generalize when a very few out of the whole lot are doing that.

• They’re seeking validation from themselves and other men. They wanna seem as straight and manly as possible, when they aren’t.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why would you tell him? Just protect yourself and move forward.

0|0
    0|0
  • I first wouldn't believe but if I ever did believe that I would jump for joy, buy a cake, eat it, consider it my birthday, think I went to the Twilight Zone and then do ten flips for joy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just be honest if it comes up in conversation. Regardless of the remote possibility that he has any concerns with it, if you approach it on the basis that you are sure this is the right chap it will help
    you both to connect.

Make sure he knows what a big deal it is to you. That you feel you can trust him to support and enjoy it together. It can be really special.

Good for you. Try not to overthink it 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't have to tell him unless it's important to you that he knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • My personal reaction would be "Would you like to come to my place/ a hotel for our next date?"

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no need to tell him, but for me, I'd be very happy to hear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Which can cause physical damage, adverse to good health.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just remove the spider web and all good

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be happy that's a good thing

0|0
    0|0
  • she need some good sex after a long break.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, because its been about that long for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ll make sure to take it easy and make her feel like it’s her first and last time she’ll have sex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes