Why is it that younger women feel they can give a blow job and that not sex?

When in fact it is sex.Why is it that younger women feel they can give a blow job and that not sex?
  • A. Is that not sex in your mind?
    Vote A
  • B. Thank you President Clinton. Skake his finger and said, " i did not have sex with that woman"
    Vote B
  • C. A woman has 3 holes on her body. Her mouth. Her virgina, and her butt hole. Put a dick in any one of those 3 places and it is sex.
    Vote C
  • D. What the hell let them think that come to me ladies.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
4d
Well pres Clinton she saved the dress

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it's called oral SEX. that's what it's called, ladies. It's a form of sex

0|2
    0|0
    • 4d

Thank you yes it is

• Show All
    • 4d

doesn't matter, you had sex, you had ORAL SEX

• 4d

Oki oki... I had my tongue and mouth on her vagina...
      But not my penis in her vagina!!/ Yet!! Lol. 😜

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because when they say it's not sex they mean it's not intercourse.
    If I say "I only gave that guy a blowjob. I didn't have sex with him."
    That means that there was no penetration. His penis did not go in my vagina. Intercourse did not happen.
    I get the semantics of what you're saying, but telling someone "I gave a blow job I didn't have sex" is a valid statement because in the context of this sentence sex is referring to intercourse.

0|2
    0|0
  • They've a different definition where their definition on sex are vaginal intercourse. If a penis doesn't go inside the vagina, they won't consider it sex. Some people thinks the word "sex" can only be used about penetration and not other activities like blow job, hand job, vaginal stimulation, licking, kissing etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've known girls who seriously tried to push the line that a bj is not sex. Then proclaim how pure they still are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they want to be sluts and don't want to admit it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't find girls who are willing to give me a blow Job even if I try.
    I stay very away from sexual in morality. It leads to a path I don't ever want to be in like Hades or in hell. The lake of fire is where sexually inmoral girls are going to end up at specially girls who lost their virginity at a young age behind their parents back. I read all this in the apocalypse of Abraham. The place where sexually inmoral persons is called Tartarus occurs in the Septuagint of Job, and in Hellenistic Jewish literature from the Greek text of 1 Enoch, dated to 400–200 BC. This states that God placed the archangel Uriel "in charge of the world and of Tartarus" (20:2). Tartarus is generally understood to be the place where 200 fallen Watchers (angels) are imprisoned.[17]

0|0
    0|0
  • It says sex right in the name lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't know tbh too young

0|1
    1|0
  • Semantics

0|0
    0|0
  • To me a blowjob is not having sex

0|0
    0|1
  • Younger white women love giving me a blowjob and I'm. black. usually white girls with black hair. They have their fantasies I guess

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes