Girls: how many times have you being able to orgasm/squirt?

My girlfriend tells me she can orgasm many times, sometimes she squirts like 2-3 times. Iโ€™m just surprised that doesnโ€™t always happens. Is this common that she only squirts sometimes?
We have been sexually active for like 7 months.

I would really appreciate your knowledge, opinion and experience on this topic because Iโ€™m new to it! Girls: how many times have you being able to orgasm/squirt?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I have been able to squirt up to 18-21 times ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    I think I could go on more but I get really thirsty and dry from my vagina after a while. I get obsessed with it but I also think my boyfriend gets overwhelmed so I just stop.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do not squirt at all and "only" have one strong orgasm during sex after which I get almost numb down there for at least half a hour.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Iโ€™ve made my girlfriend do it 3 or 4 times before and she loved it ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Yah right

• 7d

@Paige90 ๐Ÿ˜‚ you donโ€™t have to believe me but the fact is that that is true whether or not you choose to believe it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I orgasm at least two times an hour. I do squirt but it isn't very often and it's usually during oral sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • The sensations are too intense after orgasm, so it's only one.

1|1
    0|0
    • 6d

I'm the same way. Does taking a short break help? Usually it takes about 5-10 minutes (sometimes longer) for me to go again because, like you said, the sensations are so intense that it can actually be painful to keep going after an orgasm. I don't ask to be creepy or pervy, or anything, but I have never talked about it with someone who has the same kind of thing, so I'm just curious.

• 6d

@BlueWalker it last considerably longer for me, perhaps an hour. By that time usually the moment is passed, except on those marathon nights you do from time to time.

• 6d

@A_Bell Yeah, that must be tough at times... about the moment passing, I mean. ๐Ÿ™ Just out of curiosity of the situation, have you ever had a shorter duration where you could start again? Also, the sensation you get afterward, is it a sense of overstimulation/pain similar to myself, or is it something else? Again, I don't mean to be weird by asking, it's just I have never been able to chat with someone with a similar kind of thing and I'm just interested to learn in comparison to my own similar experiences is all. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜Š

• Two or three times in an hour. But that doesn't always happen.
    And I did never squirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eight.

2|3
    0|1
  • Three and maximum four times

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 times

0|1
    0|0