Girls: how many times have you being able to orgasm/squirt?

My girlfriend tells me she can orgasm many times, sometimes she squirts like 2-3 times. Iโ€™m just surprised that doesnโ€™t always happens. Is this common that she only squirts sometimes?
We have been sexually active for like 7 months.

I would really appreciate your knowledge, opinion and experience on this topic because Iโ€™m new to it! Girls: how many times have you being able to orgasm/squirt?

111

Most Helpful Girls

• I have been able to squirt up to 18-21 times ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    I think I could go on more but I get really thirsty and dry from my vagina after a while. I get obsessed with it but I also think my boyfriend gets overwhelmed so I just stop.

• I do not squirt at all and "only" have one strong orgasm during sex after which I get almost numb down there for at least half a hour.

Most Helpful Guy

• Iโ€™ve made my girlfriend do it 3 or 4 times before and she loved it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• 7d

Yah right

• 7d

@Paige90 ๐Ÿ˜‚ you donโ€™t have to believe me but the fact is that that is true whether or not you choose to believe it.