Why do people have sex in public?

I caught people fucking at work. in the changing rooms. The laughed when i called security and laughed when they ran out and didn't even care that little kids could have easily saw them fucking
It wasn't in direct view so it wasn't voyeristic. Im just confused
The guy looked 14 or 15 too.

324

Most Helpful Guys

• Because it is the adrenaline thrill of possibly getting caught and humans naturally fuck outdoors. Sex in bedrooms is a social norm, not a natural thing

• Sex is change rooms or public isn't natural either

• Because they were inconsiderate, horny and probably messing with the world.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hot and fun as hell.

• Its disgusting and illegal

• Im not a prude i just dont like having to mop up your cum😑😑😑 like its rude, inconsiderate, innapropriate and just disgusting.

• 7d

@Repa33
      Oh I feel that. I wouldn't go to a family place, or want someone to clean up my cum unless it's, well ya' know, someone I'm with.