Why do people have sex in public?

I caught people fucking at work. in the changing rooms. The laughed when i called security and laughed when they ran out and didn't even care that little kids could have easily saw them fucking
Updates:
It wasn't in direct view so it wasn't voyeristic. Im just confused
The guy looked 14 or 15 too.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Because it is the adrenaline thrill of possibly getting caught and humans naturally fuck outdoors. Sex in bedrooms is a social norm, not a natural thing

0|0
    0|0
    • Sex is change rooms or public isn't natural either

• Because they were inconsiderate, horny and probably messing with the world.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hot and fun as hell.

0|3
    2|0
    • Its disgusting and illegal

• Show All
    • Im not a prude i just dont like having to mop up your cum😑😑😑 like its rude, inconsiderate, innapropriate and just disgusting.

• 7d

@Repa33
      Oh I feel that. I wouldn't go to a family place, or want someone to clean up my cum unless it's, well ya' know, someone I'm with.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sometimes it is planned, a box ticked on someone's sex bucket list (or general bucket list).

And sometimes people just get so horny they can't wait until they get home to have sex

1|0
    0|0
  • Everytime I’ve done that it was because it was in the woods, or forested area, and we couldn’t help ourselves. Sometimes, you just have to stop and fuck. If you’re in public, so be it. Right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know the thrill of getting caught and or doing something that you’re not supposed to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just young and stupid. I did that a couple times when I was younger too. I now fuck in my $5,000 king sized memory foam mattress because I’m an adult lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • They just must have been really horny to a point that they just didn't care. I have made out with a girl in public. Sex always took place in a private room

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's adventure and thrill..
    And 😂😁😂😁
    Your trying to get them caught makes it even more interesting game for them to play..

0|0
    0|0
  • To be spontaneous and romantic but it does not always translate that way

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you want to know why people have is as a fetish, or why anyone would do it at all?

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would somebody risk getting arrested or exposing themselves to children to fuck?

• Show All
    • Fair enough

• Yeah. Obviously not smart, but there you go. They're still going to keep doing it

• Because people will be people. Shit I have done it a couple times in public. It’s fun.. can’t be uptight about shit. Live a little

0|0
    0|0
  • Some like to be watched, but it seems like the ones you found just didn't cassette about the consequences and just did what they wanted.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is a challenge i suppose. i have fucked in a public toilet before, but nobody could see as it was the disabled stall away from the other toilets.

0|0
    0|0
  • They might like it cause the risk of getting caught is exciting

0|0
    0|0
  • because it's exciting in public... it's exciting outside of the bedroom you should try it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I had an girlfriend who loved sucking my dick in front of people

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's fun

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a rush

0|0
    0|0
  • its more wilder and trigger the mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • cuz they have a addiction to it

0|0
    0|0
  • Proly their fetish?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know

0|0
    0|0
  • they like the idea of possibly being caught

0|0
    0|0
  • Beyond Pleasure

0|0
    0|0
  • So you work in a store? Yeah I guess they think that it is a thrill to do that. Or they had nowhere else to do it. I think it is kind of dumb and I don't see any point to doing that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes