Most girls are bi curious if not bi sexual?

As much as j know most of us girls are at least bi curious if not bisexual or lesbian. We don't hesitate to hug / cuddle /kiss our fellow women naked... at the very least.
While guys are sort of homophobic in general.

What do you think?
Why is it so?
  • I am pure / totally heterosexual
    Vote A
  • I am bi curious
    Vote B
  • I am bisexual
    Vote C
  • I am gay/lesbian
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I feel the generalization of guys was a bit disrespectful but I'm bi curious. At the verge of getting into a relationship with my friend, but there's a guy that's pulling my attention at the same time.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

Go on a Date with that guy. And then with that friend.
      The one that gives you a special feeling is the one that belongs to your heart. x

• 2d

Why is generalization of guys sexuality disrespectful?

• 2d

It wasn't of their sexuality it was the thing about most being homophobic hah. I'm sorry if I'm coming off mean I really don't mean to ack-

• That's not true because I don't have any interest in kissing, hugging or even touching women sexually. I'm not a bi and that will never interest me in any way.

0|2
    0|0
  • Statistically, I don't think "most" are.

A lot depends on what part of the world or the US that you are from.

In the San Francisco Bay Area, where i am, there is a very high percentage of lesbian, bi and bi curious girls compared to other places, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been falling in love with boys and with girls.
    Was very intimate and had seks with them.
    For that reason the label bi-sexual could be used for me.
    But I don't see myself in a long term relationship with a girl.

0|1
    0|1
  • I've made out with my friend before, but I wouldn't do it sober.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey... Don't consider all hugs or kisses sexual
    Guys may hug each other naked like in a water pool without a second of sexual thoughts
    And its the same for girls
    It may you find many bi curious girls out there but it doesn't mean all are like that

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

I don't think guys are comfortable kissing and hugging eachother naked

• 2d

Depends on their culture
      In some countries its OK to kiss on cheeks or forehead
      I can get what you mean by that and i agree with you that girls have a life more in sexy stuffs than guys

• Almost every girl I’ve ever been around has at least experienced some type of bisexuality. Yet, every girl on here gets offended when I say that for some reason.

0|0
    1|1
  • A lot of girls I know are bi or have done some stuff with girls and I guess it’s just bc it’s easier for girls to express that kind of thing and try it out without being shamed as much

0|0
    0|1
  • I don’t label myself anymore. I’m just at a point in my life where if I fall in love with someone then I want to be with them regardless of their sex.

0|0
    0|1
  • I am bi-sexual

0|2
    0|0
  • Because girls are irresistibly attractive, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m bisexual but I’m more into girls than guys. What about u?

0|0
    0|0
  • Many girls like girth, while others like length

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes