Safe places to have sex if u can’t do it in a house?

Need ideas..

610

610
  • Go to the drive-in movie or a big parking lot like Walmart or the fairgrounds. Take a big blanket and have sex under it in the car You can have fun 69ing, fingering and playing with each other under there too. There can even be people walking around the car. If you bring a jug of wine you can get drunk and try to gross the other person out during bj or oral. See if you can find an empty house for sale or rent and use that.

• Don’t just use like the front seat of a car or even the rear seats. Instead fold down the seats so u have a lot more room and comfort so it’s almost like a bed. U can even do this if your rear seats fold down in a sedan.

• Find a store that sells porn DVD's and sec toys they always have those private rooms you can go and have sex in.

• In your car in a roadside rest area or state welcome center that permit overnight parking. They don't bother sleepers.

• A car, a park on the night, a hotel room, the house of a friend... Sky is the limit unless you are astronaut.

• Car or at like a swimmingpool in those little fitting rooms

But if you're a loud moan i would choose the car.

• Get a hotel room! Or car, like everyone else says.

• 6d

I would love that.. a little pricey just for a hook up and yeah cars but there so uncomfortable I could never get off 😆😫or barely enjoy it

• 6d

Ya cars are super uncomfortable that's why I prefer hotel rooms lol but ya it is pretty pricey but can be worth it from time to Time haha it is quite tough though to find safe places that are comfortable.

• Shit, car, garage find a dirt road motel room friends house

• Car in a park and ride

• Car. Bathroom at a 24hr store.

• Car..

• I would say hotel

• go to a hotel room

• hotel.

• I agree with car

• A little camp out ! Woo hoo. nothing like the great outdoors lol but fr som people do it near the parks where it a lot of trees and bushes. jut grab a nice blanket.