What was the weirdest thing someone Asked you to do during Sex?

And did you do it?What was the weirdest thing someone Asked you to do during Sex?

66

Most Helpful Guy

• Had sex with another guy. My girlfriend finds watching two guys having sex to be a turn-on. I count myself straight, but I kind of played along and we would watch some gay porn or something.

Then at - it is almost stereotype - a Christmas party, a gay co-worker of her's happened to mention that he thought I was kind of cute. Girlfriend got an idea and asked if co-worker and I would have sex so she could watch. He loved the idea, but only if sometimes he could just have sex with me without girlfriend watching.

They thought it was a brilliant idea and came to me. I was not exactly enthralled at first, but after several weeks, and I mean weeks, of back and forth and nagging and pleading and girlfriend offering me all sorts of sex, I agreed, and for the next seven months - !!! - I was in a gay relationship (at the same time still having sex with my girlfriend.)

To my surprise, it took getting used to but I actually started to enjoy it. I was both top and bottom - and even liked being the bottom. We actually got sort of intimate, especially one week when my girlfriend went out of town on business and her co-worker stayed with me. It wasn't like we had sex every day or anything - we both had to work, we had other things going on - but we did spend time together. We got along great and the sex was actually pretty good - both when we had it in front of my girlfriend (which actually really turned me on) and when it was just the two of us. (Although I will be honest and say that my preference is still much with the ladies.)

It actually ended on a somewhat sour note. It became fairly obvious that the guy was getting pretty involved with me and we decided to end it. He took it pretty hard and it got a bit uncomfortable. My girlfriend felt especially bad and tried to set him up with another guy, but nothing really worked. Eventually he got another job and we lost touch.

Bottom line, though, at least if my experience is any indication, is yes, a straight guy can have gay sex, actually enjoy it, and remain straight. There were things about it that were good. Sexually, a guy has a good sense of what makes a guy feel good in a way that girls might not always know. We found we could talk about things - sports, sex, etc. - and I actually remember laying in bed with him one afternoon, we were both naked, and just cuddling and having a great conversation.

• 2d

Don't think I could make a girl happy that way. But appreciate your honesty and thoughtfulness

• 2d

@toddthemod Thanks. Wasn't to keen on it myself to start. However, in our early days, my girlfriend and I liked to try wild things. Would not want to repeat it, but it was an eye opening experience in its way.

Most Helpful Girl

• My fb asked to wear my lingerie while we fucked... I was down and was fucking hot having him be my little bitch