Ladies, what do you think when a guy get an erection when you're cuddling/spooning? Good or bad? What if it's just some dude you're first meeting?

Is it good? Bad? Annoying? Do you think they can't control themselves? Is it hot?

What is YOUR opinion?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I mean cuddling is a pretty intimate for strangers so if we are at that stage I'd not find it weird or annoying, plus then i know he really like me and wants me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had this happen two months ago and like ummmm
    I was kind of weird out and just pretend it wasn't there. I pretend to keep sleeping lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • How else would I know if he likes me?

0|2
    0|0
    • 7d

Well he actually more than likes you if he has a hard on😁

• 7d

So you're fine with a guy getting a boner the first time you cuddle? What if you weren't wanting to have sex with this guy at first or at all yet?

• Do you get one by just cuddling?

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I do, and i'm embarrassed by it.

It's probably due to the lack of experience with any kind of interaction with women, specifically intimate.

• It’s almost a sense of power when I can arouse him so easily. I like it. Guys seem to get embarrassed about it but it’s not offensive to me. It lets me know I’m attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Thanks for your perspective.
      We get embarrassed because we feel there's no reason we should already have one and that you're going to think we're strange or super easily turned on etc.

Recommended myTakes