Do you think staying Virgin is worth it?

I'm attractive so I get a lot of offers to have sex from really attractive guys but I rejected them all. I only had few kisses which I feel little bad about doing it now. I always wanted to do these things with a guy who I love and he loves me and who I have a special connection with. But as time pass I feel like that will never happen and that I'm losing the best years of my sexual life for nothing. But at same time I can't lose my virginity to a stranger. Im just lost

1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You are not wasting the best years of your sexual life. Women reach their peak of sexual interest in their mid-30s.
    One thing you are missing out on, is all the heartache and confusion that comes from sleeping with multiple people. I know a lot of people don't like to hear that, but it is the truth.
    I am 31, and a virgin. I do not regret it, and despite many offers as well, I fully intend to remain one until I get married.

2|2
    0|0
    • 4d

Oh that's amazing. Are you religious?

• Show All
    • 4d

I hope so one-day!

• 4d

We just have to keep hoping and praying. And I'm sure that once we find them, we will say that the wait was totally worth it!

• Yes, I think so.
    I KNOW frustrating it feels to turn down sex when others around you are enjoying such ecstasy, but look at where a lot of those people end up.
    I want to wait until after marriage, which won't be for awhile, and in my head I'm like "dude, you got all these hot, not-30 year-olds, you won't get any younger, condoms work, just HAVE FUN like everyone else is."

0|0
    1|0
  • Do what feels right in your heart. Don't let the opinions or ideas of society guide your decisions. In the end the only person who's opinion matters is your own. If you did have sex now would it make you happy or would you end up regretting it. The choice is completely your own.

1|1
    0|0
  • That's all your opinion.

I was a virgin until 21, and I was even scared to have sex with just someone random from Tinder or whatever just because I overthink and anxiety kicks me ass in that situaiton.

If you want a proper connection, then wait. It's only sex in the end.

I do wish I had sex YEARS earlier because maybe i'd be more experienced and confident in sex. The last thing I want is to meet someone who I really like, and I turn them off because the sex sucks.

I would just wait in your situation, find someone you connect with emotionally and mentally first.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Yes that's what I'm doing. But I feel that I wouldn't meet such a person :(

• Of course it's worth it, sex comes in honeymoon after marriage...

0|0
    1|0
    • 4d

I guess you are a Virgin then?

• Show All
    • 4d

Oh that's nice

• 4d

Thanks 🙂

• Well, what did you do when other people have sex? did you do something more enjoyable? career? education? art? Personally I think you are on the right path. Don't lose faith and don't have sex with some random guy on Tinder as the first time, that's gonna be a disaster. Talk to guys, find a nice boyfriend, then have sex :)

Sex is best with someone you can connect with, that's what I have learned. Casual sex is a bad habit I am trying to get rid of, it conditions my genital to react in a certain way to some situation, even around girls I just met, and my emotional health is affected negatively. I don't know what love feels like, my body only knows how good sex feels and I made mistakes like having sex with girls whom I really shouldn't have.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I'm focusing on my studies and trying to be more confident more successful. Also I want to travel soon. But yeah you are correct, I guess I need to wait more until I find a good guy

• Show All
    • 4d

Yes I'm trying to push myself to the limits and be bold haha. I hope I font end up in a disaster

• 4d

I hope I don't *

• It varies on each person. Long as you're legal, its your choice, i don't hold much importance over virginity long as its legal ages and consensual.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stayed a virgin until almost 24 and I can't see why it should be worth anything honestly. What else is it other than keeping yourself wilfully ignorant and inexperienced?
    Do it with a guy you're attracted to and with whom you feel comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Find someone who means something to you. Dosent have to be the love of your lufe but should mean something

0|1
    0|0
  • No Matter Virgin or What Not-Nut... Make sure No Twit Wit. lolxx

0|0
    0|0
  • It is worth it to wait for someoe you love who loves you and values you, not someone who uses and discards you. We don't even do that to dogs or cats... take them in, use them to play with then throw them out... what is that?

I waited long time. I wish I had found someone (my fault, my flaws, my lack of skills), had relationship and love, and sex... would have been fine before marriage, but wait would be ok as well. Things don't go as planned.
    You are still young, I'd hold off for guy you value.

0|0
    1|0
  • only if you don't care much for sex anyway or don't know what you're doing. if you're responsible and educated about sex and you wanna have sex, i don't see a point.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I do care about sex, I always want to have it lol. I think I know enough, I know more than my friends who had it. But I'm too emotional person so that's why I can't do it with a random man

• Show All
    • 4d

And thank you for your advice

• 4d

you see that is a thing that i always believed when i was a virgin as well. gotta first be serious and then have sex. sex is fun though and while having fun, you have good chances of finding a good partner. obviously there's a balance to be struck. hooking up with anybody without standards is the one bad extreme but just not having sex, putting a huge barrier you have to overcome first in front of sex is the other bad extreme.

if you're adult and responsible about sex, dare to be a little more open for some fun. being "no fun" will automatically lead you to partners that are "no fun" ;)

• Do what you feel is best for you. Don't just loose it, just to loose it

0|0
    1|0
  • never be worthy!

1|0
    1|0
  • No way

0|0
    0|1
  • It isn't worth it.

0|0
    0|1
  • How old are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not worth it just a fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • We were both virgins until married, and we were very glad that we were. It was way worth waiting for. But each person has to decide for themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • i lost mine at a young age of 20. I'm going to be 30 in two days. Haven't had sex since. Why? I regretted why I did it, and it turned me off to sex

0|0
    1|0
  • just focus on studying! then after u get ready, i will take you to be my future wife :D :P

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes