Guys, do you think girl who swallow your cum have more intimacy compare to the one who won't?

35

What Guys Said 35

• Exponentially. Women who don't swallow don't get another date with me. It's my gift and I need her to cherish and consume it.

• If she was my girlfriend/wife, perhaps? I've only had 1 woman do it with me but we weren't together in a serious relationship. I didn't feel it was anymore intimate, although I was kind of shocked she did it when she really didn't know me that well lol. But I guess that doesn't matter to some women? They just like doing it I guess?

• I don't think swallowing has anything to do with intimacy. If a girl is into it and she likes to do it, okay. I don't think the amount of intimacy will be any less if she doesn't. Intimacy to me is more of a cerebral thing.

• Don't care, there other things she can do to make sex more intimate and more fun than swallowing cum. It looks hot in porn movies but in real life it isn't that practical. Bad breath is an example of how impractical it may be.

• Yes. I find the act of swallowing incredibly intimate and arousing.

• I would agree with you as not all woman tend to swallow after a guy blows in her mouth so that shows a more intimate level of intimacy 😉

• of course and why should a girl not swallow? we lick your juicy pussies don't we its only same enjoying bodily fluids :D that's whats great about sex

• Yes, i feel she is really into me if she eats my cum, a huge turn on

• I think yes for the most part. But I can tell you that a girl who swallows is by far more fun.

• I don't think there's a link between swallowing and intimacy. The intimacy comes from the bj, the rest is just personal preferences

• Possibly.

One person finds a part if you gross.

Another wants to eat you up.

• Intimacy? She is swallowing my cum, i am not thinking about intimacy.

• No maybe she has a problem with the texture.. but a freak in bed.

• Fortunately I can't remember any girl who didn't swallow lol

• Yeah I think so. Whenever my girlfriend deepthroats me, she always swallows and I think that’s much more intimate than spitting

• I highly doubt there's any link whatsoever

• 6d

Why?

• 6d

Because why would intimacy be linked to a physical action, not an emotional or mental connection?

• yes, it's my juice, if she loves it, it would be more fun.

• I don't think there is any correlation.

• No I do not.

• Oh yea big time!!

• No not at all

• Yep. They are willing to do more for him

• In a way, absolutely.

• Yes. I believe so!

• I'd say yes.

• I think so

• No, I don't think so

• Yes I do.

• I would say yes ☺️

• Definitely more intimate

• Show more from Guys
    5