How do you generally feel about talking about sexual topics?

Note that you know you are not going to have sexual relations with the person with whom you're discussing it. It's just a conversation.

How do you generally feel about talking about sexual topics?
  • I greatly enjoy it
    Vote A
  • I enjoy it very much
    Vote B
  • I enjoy it
    Vote C
  • I feel neutrally
    Vote D
  • I dislike it.
    Vote E
  • I dislike it as much as I dislike talking about any other topic. I don't like talking with people, even online
    Vote F
  • I enjoy it as much as I enjoy talking about any other topic.
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I voted A and my MHO and XPERS rankings support it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy it a lot, especially if we can get into the deep understanding of the biology and psychology behind things. Even the morality and philosophy.

Just talkin about sexual exploits doesn't interest me very much

1|1
    0|0
  • Used to hate talking about that with the opposite gender, but I've gotten closer to this friend of mine and we talk about things like that a lot. It's really gotten me out of my shell and made me more open to talking about that with anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually have to do that at my internship with the teens Iโ€™m fine with it... I usually have girls occasionally guys come into the group and then I feel a little awkward. Mostly because they make jokes ๐Ÿ™„... but with friends Iโ€™m fine with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No Matter Messaging or Answering Here, Dear... I am NOT COMFORTABLE with it. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • In person? Terrified.

On the internet, I am comfortable.

1|3
    0|1
  • I enjoy talking about sex, it's a fun and interesting topic. If I had to chose one, I'd say I enjoy it very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose A. Especially when it's with a member of the opposite sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very open about talking about these kinds of things. I'm not called the super pervert for nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love this dont know why but this conversation also makes for great humor which is why it's the best. It also makes me the most uncomfortable the quickest which I enjoy because for some reason I am funnier when my face is red.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's something to talk about like anything else. It's not a big deal unless you make it one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel normal talking about it. Itโ€™s natural, nothing to be ashamed of ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Of course not. But just ok? I enjoy it (usually). Behind the anonymity of internet, you pretty much can say what's on your mind or what turns you on. You don't need too much self control which I think is great.

• 3d

Of course I enjoy it!!

• I enjoy it, like tbh if it's with anyone I'm pretty open about things like this nothing to be ashamed of๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't particularly enjoy it, but I also do not dislike it. I'm willing to talk about it. It really doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Greatly enjoy it. My roommate and I talk about it all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I quite enjoy it as long as it's not with my family lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate it when strangers ask me about it, but when I naturally start talking about it with close friends it can be nice

0|1
    0|0
  • Me and my best friends talk about everything (sex included)

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk with my brother mostly ashes the most comfortable person to talk about things to I always discuss things like this with him as he just understands me and can relate

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's the best way 2 get 2 know somebody better. Another reason is it helps feel more comfortable knowing what somebody likes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Comfortable depending on the person Iโ€™m speaking too

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it okay unless i am talking about it with one of my parents or family members then i just feel like i wanna scream and run away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tends to loose interest after a while, same topic isn't stimulating no matter topic.

0|1
    0|0
  • its good to see so many girls are mature about this topic! <3
    except for those 14% that disliked it!!! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

0|0
    0|0
  • Now I'm more open to it but still a bit embarrassed

0|1
    0|0
  • I dislike it as much as I dislike talking about any other topic. I don't like talking with people, even online

0|0
    0|0
  • I thoroughly enjoy talking about sex, fucking, orgasms with women

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex is great but talking about it can get boring real fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is like talking about the a nice dish that I probably will never eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • If sex is being talked about I usually get horny fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I feel awkward and embarrassed talking about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it very freeing to be so open

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy listening to one but too shy to contribute

0|1
    0|0
  • Slightly unnerved

0|0
    0|0
  • I really enjoy them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted A

0|0
    0|0
  • I get anxious about to to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends with who tbh...

0|1
    0|0
  • i really enjot talking about them

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't mind speaking about sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

For real u hella blocked me nut if u really kared u would help me make my balls stop hurting am then talk with me ab approaching woman please its been a long time

• Shy and awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's kinda weird or awkward for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Uncomfortable because of sexual frustration

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it, but I pretend not to.

0|0
    0|0
  • With the right people, I enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Behind internet's anonimity, I really enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever visited restaurant

0|0
    1|0
  • My friends and I talk a lot about sex, guys, he'll even penis size of guys we are dating. One of my friends is very anti-trump, she recently had a rant about Trump's pussy grabbing and other sexist comments and I reminded her that she says far worse things about guys, I even reminded her about the time she grabbed that male stripper by his penis.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it. Unless I'm having relation with them or it's clear we are going to.

I will try to avoid the topic unless you're interested in me, so if you want to have that conversation with me then you need to communicate that first.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it, haha. I get uncomfortable by it, even if my friends or relatives would bring it up.
    I personally see it as a bad thing.

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes