Girls, Women, when you do the foot pop while kissing your s. o. (if you do), what are you thinking about, when it happens?

Also, what sort of kiss is it

I'm wondering if I were to do a test sample of women kissing men, of which ones legs pop up as it happens in lots of places, particularly the movies (The Princess Diaries), if there's a certain reason why women do it. You don't really see men doing it, so, why do women do it. So, if you can think back to when your leg pops after kissing your man or, the next time you are, can you remember what you were thinking about at the time, as well as what type of kiss it was

i'm going to look to see if there's a common theme in the answers

id like to get 100 answers if possible buttttt, if not, that's fine

2