I am very submissive in bed and I like to be pissed on by guys, how can I tell that to my sexual partners? I am a bit ashamed to ask?

014

014
  • I think I'd try something indirect first. Maybe get him out for an intimate dinner and tell him you want to swap fantasies. Tell him a good but more vanilla one of yours then have him do likewise. Ramp them up and on say round 3 mention that sometimes, as part of sex, you fantasize about a golden shower. If you can get him engaged in the conversation, ask your question and then shut up, you should know. Even if the silence gets uncomfortably long, just have a little expectant smile on your face and wait him out.

• In a conversation about fetishes, you can bring the subject up to see the guys reaction. If it's good, tell him. If it's bad, he never needs to know. A conversation about fetishes isn't uncommon.

• Well there's a few tips for this
    Maybe first don't straight away tell the guy you're submissive and like to be pissed on
    maybe start by knowing if he was a dominant or not and then maybe through the pissing thing a bit by bit
    pm me I can give you some good advice as I'm a dominant and I kind of face the same problem if I want to let the girl into me wanting to tie her and all that
    chat with me maybe we can help each other a bit

• All I can suggest is that you should probably be pissed on in the bathtub rather than the bed.
    New sheet sets could get expensive.

• Holy shit, that is amazing, and such a difficult fetish to bring up.

I think I love you. 🤣

• There's a website "we should try it" that might be the best option for you.

• That's disgusting, and you should be embarrassed about it. Better keep that one to yourself.

• Look for someone who has the same fetish , or just say it guys would like to do that to you.

• You like to get pissed on? 👀

Uhm... Wtf

• So him this. Let him see what you posted.

• just be open and ask for it.

• To be fair, you probably ought to tell a guy this before you get in bed. Otherwise it could be like a guy getting a girl naked and all worked up, legs spread, and telling her I don't have sex with girls who are shaved or who have a bush, which ever she has.

• My ex Girlfriend asked me to funnel piss into her ass so I did and also poured some of my beer in that I was drinking at the time. Just be open and honest, if he's not ok with it find a weirder but good looking guy

• you can ask him to do it, but, you can not force him to

forcing someone to do something they don't want to do

is a form of rape