Why haven't a girl asked me for sex yet?

I love how woman push for the gender equality thing. it gave me the idea that one day a girl will ask me straight for sex but it doesn't seem like it will ever happen. Why can't girls just call "hey, wanna come over and have some fun"?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Traditional gender roles encourage guys to be forward with girls they’re interested in and gender equality encourages girls to be like that too- with guys they like, not just any guy. It sounds like girls aren’t interested in you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because social structure and the way they cower from the scrutinity of others. Also, gender roles. As a male, it's your natural job to be the one to engage females. Just look at majority of the animal kingdom. There are actual a few species where the female pursues the male, but it's literally about or less than.02%.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because gender seems to be the big deal these days for people to on the left, it doesn't mean all girls/women want to stop having men be chivalrous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls do not think that way. Generally, they only want a guy that shows them love and romance.

0|2
    1|0
  • Because they almost never do that.
    You need to take the initiative.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because equality in everything is actually hurting them. The current equality movements are not really for equality anymore either. It's just s bunch of frustrated people making money out of other frustrated people that have no clue how society works and what the effect of their actions will be.
    Girls don't want to be equal in a relationship. They want to be the girl, and you the guy. That's how it's been for the longest time. Each of us have roles that are better suited to accomplish than the other. And girls being the predator just doesn't fit well with their real position. That's why, you won't typically see girls trying to get into a risky situation for them. And the "wanna come over" is exactly the type of situation which is risky from plenty of reasons.

0|0
    1|0
  • That is not how women are wired at all !! You are thinking from a male POV , women are total opposites to men.

1|1
    1|0
  • Look at how much girls still get called sluts and the judgement and abuse they get.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. Girls don’t do that unless you are in a relationship with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Because it is considered slutty and desperate

0|0
    0|0
  • Because evolutionary speaking, women are more careful about sex so that's why they normally aren't the ones to push for it because sex poses a higher risk for them obviously

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes