What happened to my marriage?

Hi, I am a 33 years old male married to a 22 year old female.

Today may very well be the worse day of my life. My wife and I were just having sex and she was apathetic, so I said “what a great fuck you are” she immediately stopped and told me to get off of her. She then told me to find somebody else to fuck that I wasn’t getting it from her anymore and that includes blowjobs.

Well, this clearly indicates the end of our marriage. Perhaps the fat lady just sung but we have 2 baby boys together and I am dedicated to raising them and being with them everyday and not missing anything.

Yet, simultaneously, my wife and I aren’t seeing eye to eye. Being in a sexless marriage is an absolute deal breaker for me. Sex is the best thing on earth to do. Sex is my hobby!

I can guarantee I will continue to fuck her and get my dick sucked upon demand. It is not up to her. Her purpose in life is to make me cum, provide her holes upon demand and raise my children.

The issue is the psychology behind what she said. The danger that our marriage is in now. This is pretty much the worse thing that could have happened to us and it just happened to us right now.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I can't state strongly enough that you need to immediately see a really good couple's therapist. Your marriage can very likely be saved but you need a third party.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suggest you get a divorce as soon as possible. There's no better alternative for both of you. Also, don't get married to someone else again. I ensure you that you'll reach the same situation or even worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your attitude towards her seems terrible. No wonder she dosen't want you touching her.
    You describe an argument you've had, down to your crude comment. You could fix it, you just need to apologise and treatvher differently. This is your wife, not some fuck buddy. You dont fuck, you make love or should do.

0|0
    0|0
  • 'I can guarantee I will continue to fuck her and get my dick sucked upon demand. It is not up to her. Her purpose in life is to make me cum, provide her holes upon demand and raise my children.'
    Take that approach and you won't see your children at all from jail.
    You could try talking to her rather than making snide remarks

0|0
    0|1
  • It is obvious that you two do not love each other. You are just using her body. If you force sex on her as you suggest, it will be rape and you will go to jail.

0|0
    0|0
  • do not allow her to get away with it. if you stop fucking her brains out she will dump you eventually. Show her physically that she can't escape the sex and that it will happen no matter how much she says no.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's probably mad because she didn't like what you said? I doubt she will never have sex with you again lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you treat her as an object and not a person, that's the problem

1|2
    0|1
  • Sounds like you are predicting rape. Anyone who forces sex on anyone else (even if the two are married) should go to prison.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like she's already fucking and sucking someone else. It's cute how you try to sound in control when she's already put you in your place. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Such a troll 🤣🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • she got married too young

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Your marriage is over. Get a lawyer, you being the guy that’s so dedicated to raising your sons, will likely need one so you can continue you’re life’s work.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes