What happened to my marriage?

Hi, I am a 33 years old male married to a 22 year old female.

Today may very well be the worse day of my life. My wife and I were just having sex and she was apathetic, so I said “what a great fuck you are” she immediately stopped and told me to get off of her. She then told me to find somebody else to fuck that I wasn’t getting it from her anymore and that includes blowjobs.

Well, this clearly indicates the end of our marriage. Perhaps the fat lady just sung but we have 2 baby boys together and I am dedicated to raising them and being with them everyday and not missing anything.

Yet, simultaneously, my wife and I aren’t seeing eye to eye. Being in a sexless marriage is an absolute deal breaker for me. Sex is the best thing on earth to do. Sex is my hobby!

I can guarantee I will continue to fuck her and get my dick sucked upon demand. It is not up to her. Her purpose in life is to make me cum, provide her holes upon demand and raise my children.

The issue is the psychology behind what she said. The danger that our marriage is in now. This is pretty much the worse thing that could have happened to us and it just happened to us right now.

310