Girls, Imbarresing caught nude/ masturbating/having sex? please share? My story below, Let's share and laugh?

Well once we were on a school trip and we stayed in a Hostel, so while I was showering the guys took my clothing, towel everything to the room leaving me with my wash cloth, so i had to run butt naked and unlucky everyone was on the way to the hall for supper, so basically the whole school saw me naked.

Another time I was home alone and decided to have a little so after a little bath, I decided to lay down naked on my bed, watch pirn and go at it, ear phones on there I went, so focused on the porn and masturbating, I didn't even notice my sister's two friends were outside my window watching me, I was so imbaressed, They called me the masturbater.

2