Do you enjoy penetrating yourself during masturbation?

I'm aware that the most common strategy for female masturbation is clitoral stimulation, but I'm curious how many enjoy self-penetration. For me, the thought is nice, but when I actually try it, it doesn't feel good at all.

Also, I've heard of guys also penetrating themselves (anally); I was wondering how common that is.

So do you penetrate yourself (in your vagina and/or anus) during masturbation (via fingers and/or other objects)? Do you enjoy it?
Do you enjoy penetrating yourself during masturbation?
Also please answer these other polls in my series about masturbation practices:
Do you ever masturbate using a showerhead and/or faucet?
During masturbation, do you stimulate your own nipples for pleasure?
Do you hump on things (bed, pillow, etc) during masturbation, and if so, do you orgasm from it?
  • I do this, & it often brings me to orgasm even if I wasn't horny beforehand
    Vote A
  • I do this, & it often brings me to orgasm but only if I WAS horny beforehand
    Vote B
  • I do this & it's pleasurable but doesn't usually lead to orgasm (but it HAS at some point)
    Vote C
  • I do this & it's pleasurable but it doesn't lead to orgasm
    Vote D
  • I've tried it and it's not pleasurable
    Vote E
  • I've never masturbated by penetrating myself
    Vote F
  • I don't masturbate
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I can seldom get off from penetration alone (whether that's just my fingers, my boyfriend's, or his dick) but it can feel lovely in tandem with rubbing my clit. It's like scratching an itch; if I'm already really aroused, the nerve endings inside me seem to become more sensitive, and feeling something inside feels really good. But I can easily orgasm from clitoral stimulation alone, which is what I usually do just masturbating as normal, and most women as far as I'm aware are unlikely to orgasm directly from penetration (and many won't or never yet have at all.)

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends. When I want a quick orgasm, I just rub my clit and cum fast. If I want a really good orgasm and take things slow, I will actually use a dildo or finger myself while rubbing my clit at the same time. Adds more pleasure and makes my orgasm way better.

1|2
    0|0
    • I have heard that feminist and the women in psychiatry are gonna try to get dildo's banned due to vibrators leading to objectification of men.

• Show All
    • @ThisAndThat
      That's pretty clever how you did that.
      Some women don't like love dolls and don't want men having them, but don't see the hypocrisy in them having dildos.

• @Chris00987 Lol thanks, and very true.

Most Helpful Guys

• This is the doctor's order (sex therapist) . I am diabetic and after having diabetes over 20 years i need more stimulation for my prostate and blood circulation. I use a prostate vibrator for solo use and when am with my partner and it feels amazing, but if am not in the mood nothing works no matter what. It's not that common and many guys finds it very weird and extremly gay but they have no idea what they are missing but hey i am Maybe gay but my wife is sucking it out of me without me knowing about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you say that it doesn't feel good, does it feel bad or just like nothing? Is it like putting a finger in your nose? 🤔

0|0
    0|0
    • It's hard to describe. It makes me feel like I have to pee

• Have you ever just gone with it regardless or is it so far from pleasurable that you just have no desire to?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's more pleasurable to see INFLUENCERS not spam the front page of GAG. Why post 3 polls in a row? Why not 7 or 10? ridiculous.

1|1
    2|0
    • The maximum amount of polls we can make within 24 hours is 5. I'm not breaching that limit

• Show All
    • Okay, I'll space out my questions then...

• I'll penetrate myself with my fingers if I'm really horny and get that "I need something inside me" feeling but it always feels a bit disappointing. Most of the time it's just meh, I'd rather just pay attention to to my clit.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually just stimulate my clit, but will go inside occasionally.

0|4
    0|0
  • I do this, & it often brings me to orgasm but only if I WAS horny beforehand

0|3
    0|0
  • I do this & it's pleasurable but doesn't usually lead to orgasm (but it HAS at some point)

0|2
    1|0
  • Those guys that said they don't masturbate are liars. Most men can't orgasm with something obstructing their anal. We need to squeeze for cum to come out. Having obstruction will make u cum if ur really horny but not as good as without obstruction.

0|0
    0|0
    • What? How? I stopped masturbating since starting my current relationship. The ED, PE and all that shit was ruining my sex life

• I have done this sometimes, although rarely.

It's more stimulating, but also messier and skin irritating. So I don't do it as often.

0|0
    0|0
  • During masturbation it doesn't feel good for me to penetrate, just focusing on the clit is enough!

0|1
    0|0
  • I never penetrate anall

who would do it
    WHYY

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not going to do this if I was not horny befoorehand.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tried it once cause I was curious as to what it might feel like but didn't enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never penetrated myself. Using my hands on my penis has been wonderful so far

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it pretty often and it makes me very horny every time

0|0
    0|0
  • If the clit is played with too you can squirt if it's done properly

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't penetrate myself, i do not like putting stuff into the outbox

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I enjoy it very much... 👍

0|2
    0|0
  • Of course I finger myself!

1|3
    0|0
    • Follow back

• Show All
    • @anddyyz Having a preference for married or older women, does not justify anything.

• I do both at the same time

1|2
    0|0
  • No... I like it more stimulation

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I just stick to external vibrators ☺️👍🏾

0|1
    0|0
    • I have heard that feminist and the women in psychiatry are gonna try to get vibrators banned due to vibrators leading to objectification of men.

• Show All
    • Do you think those women behind all that should just mind their own business and stay out of the vibrator business? Let women have their toys?

• I don’t care if other people are minding their own business or not. The ban of vibrators and other sex toys will never happen nation wide in America.

• I love the penetration

0|1
    0|0
  • All kinds of things

1|1
    0|0
  • No. Hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually do not

0|1
    0|0
  • Have never tried nor do I intend to

0|1
    0|0
  • Am a guy and not into anal penetration

0|1
    0|0
  • Rarely. If I owned a dildo I would do it more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't masturbate

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I enjoy penetration.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never done yet... But i wanna try it..

0|0
    0|0
  • i masturbate by imagining penetrating you

0|0
    2|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoyed if I do it while playing with my clit. Otherwise... meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • As a guy, no I don't penetrate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do I enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of the most pleasurable sensations in the world is masturbating while also stimulating myself anally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to grab a mexico taco and shove it in their until lunch
    to keep it warm

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait... is penetration not the whole point of masturbation then? That’s ALWAYS been how I masturbate.

0|4
    0|0
    • A lot of women just stimulate their clits 😂

• Not as far as I’m aware 😂. When I’m turned on I need to feel him inside me, and if he’s not there I have to use the next best thing. But then I orgasm from penetration as well as clitoral so I prefer an orgasm from both or penetration as it’s far more intense for me.

• I'm not even gay but fun is fun. It feels almost as good as an orgasm, but last whatever long I want. Couldn't control too long and just finish myself the traditional way. It needs a set of mood tho. Did it like two times in my life. Weird what to think about when I do it, hard to imagine the scenario that a woman would do it for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've done it maybe once or twice.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I get really aroused I´m craving penetration so much it hurts.

1|2
    0|0
  • That's understandable. Don't most women mostly enjoy external play anyway?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that's what I thought; I'm surprised by the women voting that they orgasm from self-penetration :p for me, I don't know how to describe the feeling, but it's not a good one

• I suppose it just depends on the woman. I lay on a pillow to get myself off so different strokes for different folks 😉

Omg that was a good pun. Wasn't even intentional lol.

Recommended myTakes