Do you enjoy penetrating yourself during masturbation?

I'm aware that the most common strategy for female masturbation is clitoral stimulation, but I'm curious how many enjoy self-penetration. For me, the thought is nice, but when I actually try it, it doesn't feel good at all.

Also, I've heard of guys also penetrating themselves (anally); I was wondering how common that is.

So do you penetrate yourself (in your vagina and/or anus) during masturbation (via fingers and/or other objects)? Do you enjoy it?
Also please answer these other polls in my series about masturbation practices:
Do you ever masturbate using a showerhead and/or faucet?
During masturbation, do you stimulate your own nipples for pleasure?
Do you hump on things (bed, pillow, etc) during masturbation, and if so, do you orgasm from it?
  • I do this, & it often brings me to orgasm even if I wasn't horny beforehand
  • I do this, & it often brings me to orgasm but only if I WAS horny beforehand
  • I do this & it's pleasurable but doesn't usually lead to orgasm (but it HAS at some point)
    Vote C
  • I do this & it's pleasurable but it doesn't lead to orgasm
    Vote D
  • I've tried it and it's not pleasurable
    Vote E
  • I've never masturbated by penetrating myself
    Vote F
  • I don't masturbate
    Vote G

2127

Most Helpful Girls

• I can seldom get off from penetration alone (whether that's just my fingers, my boyfriend's, or his dick) but it can feel lovely in tandem with rubbing my clit. It's like scratching an itch; if I'm already really aroused, the nerve endings inside me seem to become more sensitive, and feeling something inside feels really good. But I can easily orgasm from clitoral stimulation alone, which is what I usually do just masturbating as normal, and most women as far as I'm aware are unlikely to orgasm directly from penetration (and many won't or never yet have at all.)

• Depends. When I want a quick orgasm, I just rub my clit and cum fast. If I want a really good orgasm and take things slow, I will actually use a dildo or finger myself while rubbing my clit at the same time. Adds more pleasure and makes my orgasm way better.

• I have heard that feminist and the women in psychiatry are gonna try to get dildo's banned due to vibrators leading to objectification of men.

• @ThisAndThat
      That's pretty clever how you did that.
      Some women don't like love dolls and don't want men having them, but don't see the hypocrisy in them having dildos.

• @Chris00987 Lol thanks, and very true.

Most Helpful Guys

• This is the doctor's order (sex therapist) . I am diabetic and after having diabetes over 20 years i need more stimulation for my prostate and blood circulation. I use a prostate vibrator for solo use and when am with my partner and it feels amazing, but if am not in the mood nothing works no matter what. It's not that common and many guys finds it very weird and extremly gay but they have no idea what they are missing but hey i am Maybe gay but my wife is sucking it out of me without me knowing about it.

• When you say that it doesn't feel good, does it feel bad or just like nothing? Is it like putting a finger in your nose? 🤔

• It's hard to describe. It makes me feel like I have to pee

• Have you ever just gone with it regardless or is it so far from pleasurable that you just have no desire to?