If the sex is trash, would you stay in the relationship, or would you leave?

• Hasta la vista, bye boo.
  • Stay and try to improve our bedroom skills.
  • Try to improve but if it doesn't get better, I'm out.
    Vote C
  • stay because I love them...
    Vote D

1238

Most Helpful Girls

• I also feel sex is not trash, if there’s no connection anymore and it’s just a mundane task and there’s no intimacy at all between you two then it’s best to part ways. if there is any level of intimacy give it your all to work on it to see if it can get better! But if the sex just sucks and it is just lacking in an area, spice it up work on it, there is porn , master bate at least try!!!

• Well, both have to have a chance to get to learn each other and what they like or dont like. Id try to show them, if they wanted to learn and they did learn i would stay. But if they continued to be trash in bed id leave asap.

Most Helpful Guys