Why does my friend with benefits like to cum inside of me?

Anonymous
So, I've been in a friends with benefits for 5 months. I have a few questions. How long does a friends with benefits relationship typically last?

I just found out my friends with benefits has a pregnant girlfriend yet he has been having sex with me and cumming inside of me. I let him because I thought we were just seeing each other but I know different now. I also have fertility issues so I was wondering if I'd have a spontaneous pregnancy in the process.

Why would he risk getting me pregnant too? He's never asked if I were on birth control or anything. He doesn't know about my fertility issues. I also know where he works and lives obviously so if he did get me pregnant I could hold him accountable via court child support which he is aware of. Though if I got pregnant I'd also be ok to raise the child on my own with my family given the circumstances.

But I'm just curious about why the guy would take a risk with me knowing his girlfriend is already pregnant? Knowing he could end up with 2 kids and child support? I'm in my late 30s so maybe he assumed I can't get pregnant vs his girlfriend in her late 20s? He is 39 so he's not young or inexperienced.
Updates:
+1 y
I assume he's not worried about his girlfriend finding out? Though on social media he seems to care for her. Why cheat on his pregnant girlfriend and risk getting someone else pregnant. I'd be hurt or angry if I were his girlfriend.
Why does my friend with benefits like to cum inside of me?
Add Opinion