Would you engage in a threesome or group sex if offered by a friend?

611

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the friend and there would have to be rules in place but I’d lean towards yes

• You’re one of the few people to come back with a sensible answer so I thank you for that 👏🏼

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah, no thanks...

• You ARE doing something wrong... I have said this like 5 times now...

You just don't see it (for some reason)...

I can't help you...

• You haven’t explained why it’s wrong tho you’ve just said it’s wrong

• no. very much no.

• How come :)?

• Because I do not approve of promiscuity. I wish to be a role model for my nieces and nephews (and hopefully) future children. I don't want them to take the easy decadent path, I want them to take the good path, the one that will bring them actual happiness not distraction (statistically speaking the bigger your partner count the worse off you are in the long run). Its not particularly healthy for the mind or body (I don't think its an issue of morality so much as health) and I wouldn't want that life for them. I also don't want that life for myself (when I was younger I had no issue with it, it wasn't for me but I didn't see any issue with others doing it but now that I have learned more I realize that its unhealthy and very much not a good thing). I also do not wish to inflict that upon a woman as she will be more adversely affected then a man/me (again, based upon statistics the more partners the greater the probability of cheating, divorce which hurts others (and if their are children involved it destroys them (the statistics on children of divorce and single mothers is tragic to put it bluntly. No child deserves that), it also increases the probability of sexual disatifaction ( you have one person being compared to dozens if not more, no one can ever meet that standard, on top of that your wiring your brain for new experiences and sex with one person will stop being a new experience very quickly, so if that is your goal it is inevitable that a mogamous relationship (which statistically brings the most happiness in the long run) is going to fail), increased probability of unhappiness in long term relationships (again, you have wired your brain for new and exciting not stable and dependable not loyal and good). It also in women increases probability of depression and anxiety issues (as women have a greater aversion to promiscuity due to its inherently higher risk for them (both in reduced safety and the risk of pregnancy).