Ever had a threesome, if so what did you think? If you haven't would you?

which would you rather do a MFM or a FMF?

334

Most Helpful Guy

• i have had several threesomes, each one fantastic!
    The only threesome I haven't had was an FMF..
    I've had MFM, MMF and MMM

333
  • Fmf a few times. Loved it. It was very hot. The most amazing part was the girl I was buttfucking getting her pussy licked by the other girl. That was something. However, one of the downside is that it is a lot to handle. I would never do a MfM because of the proximity of the other cock...

• l have had a 3some a guy asked me to give his girl a very good seeing to they had a hotel booked he sat in a chair in the bedroom played with his dick while l fucked the life out of his girl l fucked her for 3 hours what a hot body that girl had she was so sexy we could not get enough of each other

• Never have. It sounds fun in my head, but I think the reality would be very different? lol I'm also kind of selfish, I like the person all to myself! :)

• I would never have one. I am monogamous and only want my fiancé.

• Shared different girlfriends with men many times. Love it!

And I once watched my girlfriend and one of her friends makeout while i was stroking while watching!

• Rather two male and female not ashamed of it touching someone cock doesn’t mean you’re gay all fun and games

• Yes I've had many multiples. Both MFM and FMF what do I think. That they're sexy, fun and destroy relationships.

• i dont mind either but i do prefer two girls, especially when they are busy with each other and im just watching

• Only FFM for me -- just a few times, it was amazing, true sexual paradise each time

• Yup, it was okay, but the bullshit emotional fallout from the other two wasn't worth it.

• never had it but its my fantasy to have FMF or FFMFF once in my life.

• Nope haven't had one but I'd love to have a fmf one

• Female x2 and Male x1 is perfect for me. How do girls prefer it?

• Yes a couple of times it was fantastic 2 girls and me

• would love to do FMF or even more than threesome FMFFF

• Yes a MFM and it was ok we spit roasted her

• I enjoy that

• When she was ready for us to cum she got on her knees and had us on both sides and she jerked us off onto her. She made him cum on her face and me cum on her tits

• FMF. In a NY minute I would.

• FMF only

• I would never

• MMF
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

• I love FFF the most

• I have and loved it

• Not a fucking snowball’s chance in Hell.

• No and I would not, it's weird shit.

• Both many times and a few foursomes

• FFM Yes twice

• FFM or FMF, would both try.

• No, not interested

• yes many times and i love it.

• i had a FFM threesome

• I rather FMF

• no, i think they're immoral

• Yes, both kinds. It was fun.

• No. But was I a orgy. 5 and 5.

• I would like to try it at least once in my life. I'd love to do a FFM if I had the chance. I don't realistically expect it to happen but I'd do it if I had the chance and have always fantasized about it.

I don't think I could do one if another guy was involved. I'm exclusively straight and would be extremely uncomfortable being naked around other guys, though I'm perfectly comfortable around girls. I suppose if a girl I found attractive wanted to have a threesome with me and her boyfriend I might be able to, but as long as he and I never make eye contact or touch each other.

I would never allow another guy to do anything with my girlfriend/wife, no exceptions. I would happily do one with my partner and another female, though, as long as I was there the whole time.

• I tried a FMF threesome, but didn´t really like it. It´s just not my thing.

• What did you not like about it?
      What do you think about a MFM?

• It was just awkward. Don´t know about MFM as I never tried it, but I think 3 people is just one too many.

• mfm is great