Have you ever worn a collar and leash for your partner or had them wear one for you?

Have you ever worn a collar and leash for your partner or had them wear one for you?
  • Yes - I Wore It
    Vote A
  • Yes - They Wore It
    Vote B
  • No
    Vote C
  • No - But Open to the Idea
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I have had at least 3 women who have worn collars and leashes and had me lead them around. One I took to the Folsom Street Fair and she wore it the whole time. Another wore one during an entire camping trip, including hikes.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Never done it but open to it. My past partners were kind of vanilla or afraid to experiment with new things, but with the right guy, I would be up for it!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes, we bought a collar and leash at the mall. I put it on her neck and kissed her, I led her to the front of the store, we bought them. We then went to the food court, had lunch, then I led her to the car and we drove away.

0|3
    0|0
  • I showed up at a guy's house wearing nothing but booty shorts and a collar with a leash, carrying a video camera. He fucked me HARD and filmed it. Wish i still had a copy of that video.

0|2
    0|0
  • She loved to wearing the collar insisted the everytime she put on the collar I could do whatever I want with at her insistence but it did start to get a bit out of my comfort zone sorry it's weird so I stop and left the dark places where she wanted to go where they belong in her fantasies and you know mind and imagination I said you were the one so was going to enact the kind of degradationand if you do find out why she wants you to go there and would you talk and she was a doctor of psychology so I guess she must have known that fantasies offences they don't have to be associated with anything but probably are anyway that's story of her part of my sex life I guess she's quite liberating really as I've never told anyone that story before

0|1
    0|0
  • My fiancée is the boss

She puts me in a collar and on a leash often hehe

0|4
    0|1
  • Yeah, had them wore a collar and leash, complete with tail butt plug.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but that would really be handy so that she doesn't wonder off in the mall.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I have not. I am a human being, not an untamed animal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I make my fiancée wear one

0|5
    0|0
  • I make the other person wear it

0|3
    0|0
  • some of my ex bfs made me wear it

0|3
    0|0
  • A collar, no leash.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it!

0|1
    0|0
  • I am the sub

I am the one who wears it

0|1
    0|0
  • no and i'm not into this kind of thing both ways.

0|1
    0|0
  • No thanks.

0|1
    0|1
  • No for either.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's another entry on my bucket list

0|1
    0|0
  • Open to the idea..