What would/do YOU do personally if/when oral sex becomes too much FOR YOU handle (read more below)?

DizzyDesii
Like what do you do (or virgins what would you do) if HIS d*ck is too long or HER p*ssy is extremely wet? Do you still try to deep throat? Do you allow yourself to just drown? FOR ME, If he is too long then im going to deepthroat as much as i can, but use my left hand to fondle his balls while I use my right hand to stroke the half of the shaft that I can't deepthroat. Then occasionally i’ll pull him out of my mouth and just suck on the tip while stroking, or licking/sucking alongside the shaft. I don't know i just like to see the guys eyes rollback. As for myself, I get extremely wet when being eaten out. First time i let someone go down, it was my ex and he was only down there about 30 seconds doing the alphabet with his tongue. Then he lifted up with half his face soaked and dripping πŸ˜‚ He was like, baby this p*ss good af but im drowning. Im trying but im drowning. I told him to open wide and suction my whole p*ssy with hsi mouth and slurp it like a vaacum. It felt good af but it made it worse for him πŸ˜‚ Haha it was our first time both experiencing oral so i didn't wanna kill him. I just lifted him up and he wiped his face on my tits then started sucking the juices off them then I lifted him up even more and started making out with him. However, i hope the next (and last) guy can handle β€œthe great flood” lmao cause it feels so good to be eaten.

#FeelFreeToList #DrownBish #CanYouHandleIt
+1 y
Lmao guys, do you spit or swallow? 😂 i feel like if im drowning him, feel free to spit but in a sexy way. Like just drool, not actually spit hahaha
+1 y
So many great answers here. I wanted to give out like 10 MHos. y'all had me weak and wet and screaming 😚😂👌
60
11