Has a woman ever sexually taken advantage of you?

Anonymous
Before anybody says anything, I am well aware of the fact that men commit the overwhelming majority of sexual misconduct at all levels. Still, I do want to gauge the prevalence of misconduct perpetrated by women, as it does exist and often is ignored.

Have you ever had unwanted sexual contact or advances from a woman? This can range from being physically forced to perform sexual acts, being taken advantage of when being too intoxicated to consent, being coerced or guilted into doing things, molested, or unwanted groping, kissing, or similar conduct. Has said experience (s) had significant after-effects on you?

This question only deals with such events involving you (or somebody else you personally know well enough) where the perpetrator (s) was female. Both guys and girls can respond and understandably, anonymous opinions are welcome.

I have been kissed and groped by women without my consent at bars and parties, although I didn't care and mostly brushed it off. Other than that, nothing has happened along those lines.
A woman has sexually assaulted or raped me using physical force and/or restraint.
A woman has had sexual relations with me when I was too drunk or incapacitated to consent.
A woman has coerced or guilt-tripped me into sexual acts with her, without using physical force or restraint.
Vote C
I have had unwanted sexual contact with a woman, but didn't speak up or say no.
Vote D
I have been groped and/or kissed by a woman without my consent, but nothing more.
Vote E
I have never had unwanted sexual contact with a woman.
Vote F
GirlGuy
+1 y
Update: if more than one answer applies to you, please vote on the one which you consider the most significant.
6
5