How do I deal with my boyfriend having a screenshot of a girl in a bikini?

brya99
So my boyfriend and his friend were getting high (from weed) and his friend had said he liked this girl that we go to college with. He said his phone was dead and so he asked my boyfriend to click on her VSCO link in her insta bio and they went through it together. Later on, I found a screenshot of her in a bikini (a picture quite far down in her feed) and questioned him. He told me his friend had asked him to send a picture from her VSCO, and of course my boyfriend picked to send the only bikini pic on her feed. When I went on her insta, my boyfriend had liked a lot of her posts. I found the photo in his camera roll 3 weeks after he had screenshotted it. I am not convinced of his story because he also has lied about something small before. A lot of my friends are telling me to end it, but I love him so much and he's never done anything before to make me think he is interested in other girls, nor does he even watch porn. I don't know what to do and I feel so stuck and anxious in this situation.
10
1