Girls, can you provide some advice for first-time anal sex?

Anonymous
My girlfriend and I are both excited about trying anal sex for her first time though she’s more than a little nervous about it. As her partner, I want to make it as comfortable and pleasant for her as possible. We’re both aware that the first time can be challenging, so I thought I’d ask some questions about technique from girls who have tried it before. Of course, we know to use lots of lube, prep, relax, and be patient. But there are a lot of details missing. Please help out by answering these questions based on your own experience. Sorry if some of them seem naive or stupid. Thank you soooo much!

1. Where should we apply the lube? Just to my penis, or should it also be placed on or around or maybe inside her anus?

2. What position should we use?

3. When I first enter her, is that when it hurts most? Should I stop for a while when just the head is in?

4. When it’s okay to push in further, do I apply pressure slowly and steadily until I’m completely inside? Or do I perform increasingly deeper thrusts until I’m all in? In other words, do I pull back during this part?

5. When I’m fully inside her, should I stop in that position for a while or is that too uncomfortable?

6. Should my initial thrusts be slow and long, or short and somewhat faster?

7. Besides the obvious bc and std issues, what are the advantages and disadvantages of using a condom in terms of her comfort?

8. Will she get sore while I’m inside her, or when we’re done? How can I minimize that?

9. Is it likely that she’ll be vocal at first? Is that something we should expect?

10. Is it good or bad to come inside her the first time?

11. Overall, what would you tell her what to expect from the first time?

12. Any other suggestions?
2