Girls & Guys: What are some of your (hidden) sexual kinks and role-play fantasies? Have you been able to share them with your SO? How did it go?

Anonymous

I'm not squeamish so don't hold back. I've really opened up sexually in my relationship with my girlfriend which we both really got into and tried things we either kept to ourselves or didn't realize we liked as much as we do. We both kind of held back some of our deeper sexual interests because we were worried we'd freak the other one out.

I really like feet and belly play. Opening up to her about liking chubby women really amped up our sex life and dropped her insecurities in the bedroom a lot. Also older women are a turn on for me and younger men are a turn on for her. I've come to enjoy rough dominating like slapping, shoving her face, and choking—humiliation kind of things (she was the one that asked to try that). She even enjoys anal WAY more than she thought she ever would. On the other hand, I enjoy being submissive too (not as much as her though). We've even tried peeing on each other which was more fun than we thought and we laughed while doing it. We both like daddy/daughter and mommy/son role-play as well and sometimes bring the role-play outside of the bedroom on occasion. We get way into it. We've even talked about having threesomes and her sexual attraction to women and mine towards feminine trans women. All-in-all, it's really nice to have someone to be comfortable with and experiment with.

I think one of the funniest things about opening up to each other was the expansion of porn we shared with each other afterwards. We would watch porn together sometimes but since we hadn't shared our more secretive kinks with each other, we bother were just searching for things we liked on a surface level, you know, things that wouldn't be seen as too surprising or weird. It'd be milf porn and cream pie videos. But boy did that change afterwards!

So what are some of the things you like and/or do?
#sexualkink #hiddendesires
4
1