What do you think about marrying a woman who had over a 100 sex partners?

Anonymous
Since I was about 14 up until today, I have stayed with the same 3 best friends. We were all in the same class, we all went to college together and did pretty much everything together. We also did a lot of modelling jobs. I was alway the chubby one. Not fat, but for instance with the modelling, I always had bathing suit shoots that looked good on less skinny women. You get the picture. You can imagine, if we went out, a lot of good looking guys approached us, but they always started to hit on my friends first, but after noticing they were hard to get, they started hitting on me, mostly ending with a quick drunk pump and dump. So yes, I have always been the slut of our group and I never felt ashamed. I thought it was just funny and so did my friends. You can also imagine, this way of living for 10 years of being single, racked me up a sex partner count of about 150. And I didn't even try to count the guys I've just blown.

The last few years I have been engaged to the first guy I actually tried settling down with. He was the first guy who dated me and put effort into me for months before we went to a next level. So I'm really glad I suddenly found someone whit whom it worked out like this. The attitude of other men toward us is getting annoying though. For some reason guys seem to look down on my fiancé and joke about us because other men fucked me before him, and the number of men seems to matter? I just don't get that since almost every woman has more than 1 sex partner. Now I feel like I should almost be ashamed of what I did. Especially the guys who I had something with are so often taunting my fiancé in one way or another. I feel like my fiancé accomplished a lot more for being able to kind of tame me, while these guys laugh at him cause he put effort into me while they got some lip service on the toilet and din't have to do anything for it. That's just a ridiculous way of thinking to me. And why is my partner count so important? What do guys think about this?
16
4