Should you seek out a boyfriend if you’re not really interested in engaging in sexual activity?

Yes, of course that can definitely change if you meet the ideal person however if you’re not willing to put out too soon or don’t need to have sex then maybe you should stay single? Or find an ace guy? Lol am I right or do most men not need to have sex?
  • Yes
  • No

65

Most Helpful Guy

• What is the purpose of dating for you? Just entertainment value?
    If so, just be clear about it up front. "I'm out to have fun, not interest in actually getting romantically involved."

You might get a few turn-downs, but at least you aren't leading them on. And they won't expect anything from you.

Gee, sounds like a bowl of fun, eh?

• No I don’t want to have sex. I’m saying if I meet someone with Internet I don't know how to tell them that I’m
      Not interested in being sexually active. Other way around.

• I don't know if we are on the same page lol

• Sex is an integral part of a normal man-woman romantic relationship. If you don't want to have sex with anyone why are you dating in the first place? What is the purpose of your dating and courtship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you can have a boyfriend but you would need to communicate your feelings towards the relationship wethr you want to wait before having sex, wait until mariage, have absolutely no interest in sex, or want a non serious relationship.

Having a boyfriend isn't all about sex.

• I agree but some men may not see it that way

• 7d

Sadly that's how our society is today.