Threesome with his friend, now he’s mad. It was his idea. What do I do now?

Anonymous
I used to have a crush on my bfs best friend before we started dating. He’s the hot charming type of guy which is my type. Then I fell in love with my boyfriend. It’s been six months since we started dating. I’ve been nothing but friendly to his best friend since our relationship started. I’m still attracted to him but I don’t like him. My boyfriend was saying that he had on his bucket list having a threesome involving another guy. He asked me to do it with him. I didn’t want to at first. I was really not into that. He asked if his best friend was the other guy would i want to. I said yes. It took some time but his best friend came around. When we had the threesome my boyfriend wanted his friend to fuck me but not him. His friend said he was straight and wouldn’t have wanted to have sex with him anyway. After I had missionary sex with my boyfriend his best friend ate me out. After that he fucked me doggystyle while I sucked my boyfriend off. I came a few times and it was the best dick I ever had, even better than my boyfriend. But I love my boyfriend so much so it meant nothing. While his friend was fucking me it started feeling so good that focusing on sucking him off was hard for me. My boyfriend told me that it was okay. He watched his best friend fuck me for a while as he master aged. He was pulling my hair and stopping to make out with me at times. When I start riding his friend and announce that I’m cumming my boyfriend tells his best friend to get the fuck out. He asks me why I’m being such a slut once the other guy left. Since then he’s barely talked to his best friend and doesn’t want us to see each other even when he’s there. Now he only wants to have sex with me in doggystyle or riding him and sometimes I want I do other things. I just don’t know what to do. Did I do something wrong in our threesome? Is this my fault?
13
3