Guys, do you have a preference for the size of your partner's boobs?

OlderAndWiser u
I have posted this poll a few times previously and I think girls are always surprised at the results. I think most girls have accepted the myth that all guys prefer really big boobs. . . the bigger, the better! Yes, there are some guys - particularly younger guys - who are just discovering sex, insecure about themselves, and they like to talk about sex. They almost always says that they really want huge boobs. Hollywood and the media also project this notion that most guys are fixated on big boobs, but that is contradicted by the success of actresses such as Mila Kunis 32B
Keira Knightley 32A
Emma Roberts 32A
Kristen Bell 32B
and there are many other actresses who are thought of as sexy leading ladies and they have small boobs! My experience tells me that many of you guys actually prefer smaller boobs, but most of you don't care.

So, guys, tell the ladies what you prefer to see when she takes off that bra, and tell them whether that preference is very important to you.
I'm a virgin so I'll be happy with any boobs that I can play with
I prefer smaller boobs, 32A - 34B
I prefer medium boobs, 34C - 36C
Vote C
I prefer large boobs, 36D or larger
Vote D
I don't have any preference for the size of boobs
Vote E
GirlGuy
35