Have you ever looked when someone was naked and turned away... but looked again?

Anonymous
I was in my buddy's basement smoking up with him. It was really late and we were both baked so I left. Halfway home I realized I had forgotten my keys. I went to the window in the basement where we were sitting, and knocked. No answer, so I knelt down and looked in the window. He wasn't there. I didn't want to wake his mom so I knocked on their back door very quietly hoping he would hear me and give me my keys. Well no such luck. I figured he must be showering or something and so I went for a 15 minute walk and came back. I went to the window and knocked again. No answer. I looked. He wasn't there. Lights all still on but he is not there. I can see my keys. Ugh!

So I get tired of this and I sit down by the window waiting for signs of life. I must have been there just chilling by the house for about 2 minutes it seemed, when I turned toward the window to knock again but that is when I froze. My buddy was full spread dick in hand jerking off on the sofa we were just sitting on. His dick was massive! I instinctively looked away. What I had noticed was that by chance the curtain obscured our views of each other's faces. I looked again. He was still doing it while he watched a porn. He didn't know I was there. I don't know what came over me, I am not gay and I have never ever considered anything gay, there isn't anything bad about it it just isn't for me... but I stayed and I watched while my best friend played with his dick for 15 minutes and came. I left and came back 20 minutes later for the keys. It was exhilarating and at the same time very wrong of me to watch him. He always bragged about having a big one and now I knew it was the truth. Still, I feel guilty about it.

So my question is, if you came upon the scenario where your best friend was jerking it or just naked, do you think you might look or watch if you knew you wouldn't be seen? Or am I the worst friend in the world?
It is normal to want to "look" at nudity
Watching your best friend jerk off is weird
This is gay af
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
1