Who disagrees that White Females are the most attractive of all the world's women?

Anonymous
I have to conclude that they are, and here are some reasons:

1)Beauty pageant winners like Miss Universe have historically and consistently been white dominated.

2)The media (such as internet, p*rn, television, magazines, advertising, etc.) all prefer white women.

*Before anyone says anything along the lines of "brainwashed-by-the-media" hear this:

3)The media in NON-WESTERN countries and regions STILL deem white women as attractive--they prefer their females light-skinned or as close to the white image as possible.

4) I conducted an experiment of my own: I asked guys who immigrated from the remotest corners of Africa, Asia, and South America (with no access to western-biased influences) what they think of white vs non-white girls. All concluded that white females are indeed more attractive than their own.

5) Everyone admires women with blue, green, brown or hazel eyes...a trait naturally found only in white women.

6) Everyone admires women with blond, red, or brown hair...a trait naturally found only in white women. They are more attractive than black-haired women.

7) Hair dye (blonde,red,brown); eye contacts (blue,green, hazel, brown); and skin lightening lotions are the most popular cosmetic enhancements among non-white women and girls. That means non-white girls try to COPY white girls in order to look more beautiful than they already are.

8) Women with dark skin and black hair tend to be unpopular among men in the presence of white women. In any place, social gathering or sporting event, white females get the most attention from males of all races, and is a very observable and common phenomenon.

9) I traveled to India and Singapore with an ex-girlfriend who is pale, blond and green-eyed. Every man from that country has stared with awe and admiration at my ex, to the point where they've even forgotten Indian or Singaporean women ever existed lol!

10) Alpha males like athletes, super-stars, rock-stars, well-off businessmen all prefer white women (preferably blonde) over non-white women. Tiger Woods, Alex Rodriguez, Hugh Hefner, etc. are examples of this. Non-Alpha males are forced to stick with "attractive" Non-white women because there isn't as much competition for them as do attractive white women.

11) The world's p*rnographic industry is extremely successful and thriving because of one very valuable asset: white females. (It's true, look up the statistics.)

12) Many consider Latinas to be attractive. However, pure native american women do not get much attention, even though latinas descended from them. This is because latinas carry European (a.k.a. white) blood in them.

It's only common sense that white women are indeed the most beautiful, and most coveted females on earth. Can anybody disprove me or say otherwise?
+1 y
read the Question carefully: it says the MOST attractive of all the world's women. I will not deny that there are attractive women present in all races, as well as unattractive ones among whites. For this question, consider only the "attractive" ones.
+1 y
Since there is only a 500 character limit to each of my replies, feel free to message me any questions or criticisms. I will be happy to answer and make rebuttals at the less-restrictive character limit.
+1 y
The Anonymous User girl that keeps annoying me is in fact a guy posing as a girl.
+1 y
This is not racism. I'm just stating an understated Fact. People like to cover this up and change the truth all for the stupid cause of being politically correct.
+1 y
Almost all cultures perceive light colors to have feminine, pure, and clean attributes. Dark colors are perceived to have masculine, unclean, and unfeminine attributes. Pink, White, Yellow vs Brown, Black, Blue...which group is FEMININE?
+1 y
Please read this article I've found:

link
+1 y
If anyone has a problem in with my post, here's a simple and obvious solution: ignore it and don't reply. If you were smart, you would do exactly this and come off just fine. If you were not, you would continue to post angry replies until the end, where you would come off just plain defeated (like what happened to a recent poster in here). So do us a favor and stay off this forum if you have nothing intelligent to say hmm? Cheers everyone!
+1 y
1280 views as of this writing, and numerous private messages of mixed sentiment...most of which are concurrent with mine. Yes, I give you permission to copy and paste. Spread the word, post everywhere.
+1 y
Skip to the essay entitled "Skin Tone"

link
+1 y
An anonymous man sent in this link:

link
+1 y
It's funny how when people proclaim Asian, Black, Hispanic, Indian, or Arabic women to be the most attractive, they don't get hated on. But when a white person proclaims that white women are the most attractive (which is obviously true), the rebuke begins. I wonder why this is?...
+1 y
+1 y
Aishwarya Rai : link
99
60