Do you think it’s reasonable to think fat girls are into me for this reason?

Anonymous
As a guy, I expect to never be approached or asked out by a woman.

But fat girls seem to love me. I get asked for my number. I’ve been harassed and groped by fat ugly gross girls my whole life really. Had them grab my ass plenty of times (even though I have no ass it’s flat as fuck).

I’ve always been shy, and socially bad. But, I have always been good looking (didn’t know till recently).

So my theory now, is that fat ugly girls take their chance to settle down with a good guy who is attractive. They know he will treat her well and be a great partner. Plus he’s cute so she can cum better. My last ex would run her hands over my body while I fucked her. She was fat and ugly and I could never enjoy her body like She did mine.

They sacrifice the status of being with a man who is confident and socially dominant. They are willing to sacrifice that stuff, because so few socially dominant confident guys would ever settle for fat ugly girls. Normally they have to make that sacrifice, but for me, cuz I’m especially weird, but cute, I’m a big bonus for them.

Me being shy and socially awkward has sucked fat girls to me like a magnet always. I’ve dated plenty. Had sex with plenty. I feel like I’m done now. I’m not doing it anymore. I’m improving myself and my social skills. Becoming more confident and out going and talking to females I’m actually attracted to. Guess what? Fat girls haven’t been coming at me so much. Though I swear, sometimes I get these mini panic attack things where I am in a social situation and I feel anxiety real bad and get nervous. And boom, like clockwork, a fat ugly slut appears, smiling at me and trying to flirt. Using innuendo and all that. They are opportunists!

Fat girls deserve love too. Just not from me anymore.
2
2