1 mo

If a woman can only orgasm from receiving oral, then is it fair for her man to expect oral in return, even if he's already orgasming from penetration?

I don't think she should have to do something she finds unpleasant, in order to get any orgasms at all, when he's already having orgasms from penetration.
If a woman can only receive orgasm from oral, it's fair for her to receive but not give oral sex, as long as she makes him orgasm somehow (such as by penetration, the most efficient way to make a man orgasm, whereas receiving oral is the most effective way to make a woman orgasm).
This question is inspired by a response to one of my other polls: Do you ever engage in sexual activities, that you find unpleasant, just to please your sexual partner?
I'd only give oral if I also received oral. I think it is fair, even if she can't orgasm without receiving oral & I'm already orgasming from penetration.
I wouldn't require oral in return for oral. If I'm already having orgasms, then it's unfair to expect the woman to perform an extra unpleasant activity, if she wants to orgasm at all.
I agree it's unfair, but I would still only give a woman oral if she gives me oral (even if I'm already orgasming from penetration)
Vote C
I think it is fair for a person to expect, but in this situation, I personally would give oral even if I wasn't receiving it
Vote D
I would give oral without receiving oral, but it has nothing to do with fairness
Vote E
I'm either not a man and/or I'm not attracted to women. But I think it's fair, even if she won't orgasm without oral & he's already having orgasms
Vote F
I'm either not a man and/or I'm not attracted to women. But I think it's unfair. If he's already having orgasms, then it's unfair to expect the woman to perform an extra unpleasant activity, if she wants to orgasm at all.
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
Lol @ how PinkMichae called me a troll and then blocked me. Yeah, you need to be a troll to believe that women should get as much pleasure and orgasms from sex as men do.
by the way I'm not saying anybody is obligated to do anything they don't want to do; the question is simply about fairness.
60
16