What would you do if this law was in place?

"And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife. If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins." (Ex 22:16-17)

(A maid means an unmarried woman; "betrothed" means engaged to be married. Basically this law means that if you have casual sex with someone, you need to marry them.)

Also please answer: What do you think of this ancient commandment?

• I would STOP having sex with people who are unworthy of marriage
  • I would CONTINUE having sex with people who are unworthy of marriage, & deal with the consequence of marrying them
  • I would CONTINUE having sex with people who are unworthy of marriage, & I would try to somehow evade the consequence of marrying them
    Vote C
  • I would wait until marriage to have sex
    Vote D
  • I don't plan on having sex at all regardless
    Vote E

1339