Why do girls in every porn video suck dick but the guys dont eat pussy?

Just seems unfair... :(

131

Most Helpful Guys

• maybe cause the majority of people that watch porn are male and its its mostly to satisfy men, dont get ms wrong there's porn for women too but from my experiences, more men watch porn than women and I don't know what the rates are on men eating out but i think if the rates are low the videos would loose views, if anything search passionate sex on porn sites and usually that has the guy eating the girl out too

• 8 d ago

Thats so gay tho

• 8 d ago

I've already found it but I have seen everything already, need some new material.

• 8 d ago

well go on incognito on chrome and search it on the tab you shod get videos from different websites and with many other videos that you haven't seen before

• The great thing about porn is that there is something for everyone.
    I bet if you made a porn about a woman who had an alien baby head coming out of her nether regions, some people on Earth would find it erotic.

Keep on searching.
    Don't stop believing...

• 8 d ago

Thanks for the spiritual advice, man hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• Really? I watch a lot of porn and the guys always eat pussy. Hmm