WHY AM I IRRITABLE DAILY?

I’m 22 I never had boyfriend now I’m irritable daily with parents guys I meet ate taken want be single and free and I am grown women I have needs I am very irritable I’m just angry yelling I don't know y

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• because you are normal, human, and you have needs for love, connection, respect, value, belonging, and yes... sex. you are at the age where you should be making kids... our society got all messed up and so those chemicals going off in your body aren't being satisfied. It's probably a jumbled mess.
    The anger... rage... are real emotions coming from within, something is wrong in your past and its distorting your now. So it's time to do some work on yourself. You can cleanup this mess so you feel good, stable, loved, etc.. without meds... those are jus suspenders, preservatives and crutches. sometimes needed short term, but don't love them. A feeling of love and belonging is the answer.

I got a little lost in how you wrote. You were traumatized as a child, very likely. So one has to ask... what went wrong and when? If you convey more of your behaviors, could probably figure out when it happened, help you move forward in better way.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

I never had boyfriend and I want serious boyfriend now

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

I want a man

• 7 d ago

you will find a boyfriend. so you weren't irritable before?
      To me... this is your inner self saying something, like time to get out and be social.
      I suspect there is some stuff underneath this... it doesn't sound healthy and stable yet. Like... instead of being excited and joyful about going out and meeting someone, this sounds needy and desperate. It's all a motivator, but one coming from a different place. So that opens the question if something happened in life to make you not feel secure.

• You´re probably just generally dissatisfied with your life. At 22 you shouldn´t be living with your parents, and you should be well on your way to having a career. A boyfriend won´t solve your problems.

1|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

I’m starting my online clothing store this month but no job as the stable job I had said was seasonal n fired me now I’m stuck

• 8 d ago

That´s more of a hobby, until it gets traction. You need an income.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you never had a boyfriend that's your problem, I say that bc it's the first thing you mentioned.
    There are decent guys out there it takes awhile tho to find one, don't get discouraged or you'll never be content.
    Believe me there's a guy waiting for you, you might go through several guys until you find the right one.
    So many guys are fakes if you get involved with a guy pay attention to what he says, make sure it matches what he does.

0|1
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

I desire boyfriend but I feel there’s no one I want settle not be at clubs

• 7 d ago

I go to market alone I go to store alone and men hav girl n baby

• 7 d ago

I go to mall they hav boyfriend In my apartment all hav girl n baby , family all taken settled

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sounds to me like you need to move out first and foremost. The man will come. But if you are as irritable as you say you are no man will be able to jump in and save the day. You won’t be satisfied until you are out. And that doesn’t happen in a day. You need privacy and you need to become very good friends with a dildo. Lol! Then as your sexuality grows in private you will attract men like crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see a lot of talk about needing a boyfriend, but nothing about what you have to offer one...

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you may be very sexually frustrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are starting to mature, you are being more selective.
    You might want to talk to your doctor, you shouldn’t be that angry.

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

I worry cuz I can’t find no guy for me.

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Where I look?

• 7 d ago

Try sports events, grocery store, mall, park, church etc...

• You need a boyfriend who has a calming effect on you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

Iv been aroused too really bad I never had sex boyfriend

• Show All
    • 8 d ago

I can’t sleep

• 8 d ago

That's no good.

• Maybe you have no self control or need anger management

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you need to get laid.

1|0
    0|0
  • How often do you masturbate?

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

Sometimes cuz then I get more frustrated cuz I want real thing

• Show All
    • 8 d ago

I’m jealous

• 8 d ago

Rn I feel out of breathe not sure If it’s cuz I’m sleepy or cuz I’m underweight

• I think you need a good seeing to

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

Seeing to?

• Show All
    • 8 d ago

Talk me through what

• 8 d ago

It's ok I'm on private anyway

• You ugly af and your mother doesn’t love you

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

That's nice to hear from a 28 year old guy, you proved my point.

• Show All
    • 8 d ago

@Soft4u I’m a smart man, duh. I know things.

• 8 d ago

Okay I believe ya.

• You might want to see a therapist. At 22 that irritability might keep you from advancing in a job or doing well in college.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need some sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • You depend on men emotionally and that's not healthy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes