WHY AM I IRRITABLE DAILY?

I’m 22 I never had boyfriend now I’m irritable daily with parents guys I meet ate taken want be single and free and I am grown women I have needs I am very irritable I’m just angry yelling I don't know y

115

Most Helpful Guys

• because you are normal, human, and you have needs for love, connection, respect, value, belonging, and yes... sex. you are at the age where you should be making kids... our society got all messed up and so those chemicals going off in your body aren't being satisfied. It's probably a jumbled mess.
    The anger... rage... are real emotions coming from within, something is wrong in your past and its distorting your now. So it's time to do some work on yourself. You can cleanup this mess so you feel good, stable, loved, etc.. without meds... those are jus suspenders, preservatives and crutches. sometimes needed short term, but don't love them. A feeling of love and belonging is the answer.

I got a little lost in how you wrote. You were traumatized as a child, very likely. So one has to ask... what went wrong and when? If you convey more of your behaviors, could probably figure out when it happened, help you move forward in better way.

• 7 d ago

I never had boyfriend and I want serious boyfriend now

• 7 d ago

I want a man

• 7 d ago

you will find a boyfriend. so you weren't irritable before?
      To me... this is your inner self saying something, like time to get out and be social.
      I suspect there is some stuff underneath this... it doesn't sound healthy and stable yet. Like... instead of being excited and joyful about going out and meeting someone, this sounds needy and desperate. It's all a motivator, but one coming from a different place. So that opens the question if something happened in life to make you not feel secure.

• You´re probably just generally dissatisfied with your life. At 22 you shouldn´t be living with your parents, and you should be well on your way to having a career. A boyfriend won´t solve your problems.

• 8 d ago

I’m starting my online clothing store this month but no job as the stable job I had said was seasonal n fired me now I’m stuck

• 8 d ago

That´s more of a hobby, until it gets traction. You need an income.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you never had a boyfriend that's your problem, I say that bc it's the first thing you mentioned.
    There are decent guys out there it takes awhile tho to find one, don't get discouraged or you'll never be content.
    Believe me there's a guy waiting for you, you might go through several guys until you find the right one.
    So many guys are fakes if you get involved with a guy pay attention to what he says, make sure it matches what he does.

• 7 d ago

I desire boyfriend but I feel there’s no one I want settle not be at clubs

• 7 d ago

I go to market alone I go to store alone and men hav girl n baby

• 7 d ago

I go to mall they hav boyfriend In my apartment all hav girl n baby , family all taken settled