Do girls have a rape fantasy?

714

Most Helpful Guy

• Some do yes.

713
  • Yet another of those mentally sick blue anons that think that girls dream of being raped.

Talk once in your lifetime to a victim of a rape and see what trauma she had to go through

• yes but only a fantasy by their boyfriend , a rape fantasy is not ACTUAL RAPE , its being overpowered by their boyfriend or like they are doing something like cooking food and their boyfriend just bends them over and does the deed , rape fantasy is a wrong name for it...

• i dont think girl fantasies rape but maybe hardcore sex with someone they would want to have rough sex with but rape, i doubt it, as rape is forced sex which means they wouldn't want the guy and would be forced which shouldn't be pleasurable to any girl

• Many girls i knew have this rape fantasy or love to be raped but only by their husbands... because she knows that he is the love of her life and he's her man so she feels safe and protected but also wanna try some naughty stuff 😄

• I don't get how any girl could fantasize about getting raped, that makes no sense.

• the guy here want to ask that do any girl have kink to fucked forcefully in dominating style but he used wrong words

• Some of the girls have it but id say its very little

• It has been my experience that some version of a rape fantasy is the most common sexual fantasy among women, especially young women.
    When I worked for a adult magazine and interviewed females who wanted to perform in front of the camera I found that there were five fantasies that were common.
    The potential bias in the sample was that the females wanted to perform in front of a camera. Doing a porno was one of the five common fantasies.
    Although, I found that the women with whom I had intimate relationships shared some or all of the five common sexual fantasies.
    I found that females responded very well to being asked to talk about their fantasies, so that I could make those fantasies happen for them.

• The sane ones don't

• HELL NO.

• Some do, some don't.

• A lot of them do

• many do, yes.

• No, I don't, cause I'm always the dominant, but my boyfriend has fantasies about me "raping" him.

• Probably not, but i do have that for girls.

• A lot of women do, but it's just a fantasy. Fantasies aren't reality so it's not a big deal.

• Literally every girl I've had a sexual relationship with has had a rape fantasy, so some of the female answers here are a little ironic.

• A rape fantasy is nonsense. If it’s a rape it means I don’t give my consent, if I have a fantasy it means it’s something I want so it can’t be called rape 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I like it once in a while when my boyfriend (not a stranger ) is rough, and I act like I don’t want it but obviously I do, it’s just a roleplay with my so

• yes, but ONLY fantasy

• I don't know about that but they like rough sex