How can I tell my girlfriend her sexual requests make me uncomfortable and are disgusting?

Without hurting her feelings...
9 d ago
We aren't married nd I don't really enjoy sex but I'm willing to do stuff for her, save for extreme things
8 d ago
So we talked and she says it's good but I think it's best to break up
She ll cry a bit but its better

57

Most Helpful Girl

• You both failed to discuss all your needs before you entered into marriage. I know sometimes things crop up after the event, but you should then try and compromise. There is nothing wrong with spanking or other forms of BDSM, providing the basic rules of safety are adhered to. There is also nothing wrong in other forms of sex, again, as long as basic rules are followed.

You and your wife may well find you have become sexually incompatible. Neither of you will be fully satisfied.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel for you since I found myself in similar situations, although I ended enjoying them.

Just to let you know, using those terms will hurt her feelings.
    Just tell her they aren't really your cup of tea and compromise.