How can I tell my girlfriend her sexual requests make me uncomfortable and are disgusting?

Without hurting her feelings...
Updates:
9 d ago
We aren't married nd I don't really enjoy sex but I'm willing to do stuff for her, save for extreme things
8 d ago
So we talked and she says it's good but I think it's best to break up
She ll cry a bit but its better

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You both failed to discuss all your needs before you entered into marriage. I know sometimes things crop up after the event, but you should then try and compromise. There is nothing wrong with spanking or other forms of BDSM, providing the basic rules of safety are adhered to. There is also nothing wrong in other forms of sex, again, as long as basic rules are followed.

You and your wife may well find you have become sexually incompatible. Neither of you will be fully satisfied.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel for you since I found myself in similar situations, although I ended enjoying them.

Just to let you know, using those terms will hurt her feelings.
    Just tell her they aren't really your cup of tea and compromise.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• By skipping the disgusting part. Simple as that.

But honestly spanking is pretty tame. Sure it isn't for everyone and you don't have to do it but it also isn't that out there. Is it the violent aspect you struggle with? Because you can make it work with a gentle, caring approach too. Its usually mostly about you asserting dominance and that can be done in oh so many ways.

Unless she just likes her bum to be red. Nothing wrong there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell us more about that dirty little piggy :D :D :D
    And... seriously: How come, that you did not communicate your 'position' beforehand? … If she indeed likes you, she will listen to whatever you say about this. Just voice it out, I would say. Calmly. Friendly.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be concerned about hurting her feelings if you feel her requests are disgusting.
    Whatever the requests are just don't do them, she'll get the message without you having to say a word.

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG first time i can see a man who can't handle one woman.

0|0
    0|2
  • You either talk to her now or end up leaving her later if you feel that bad about it

0|0
    0|0
  • If u feel it's disgusting.. then you shouldn't be with her

0|0
    0|0
  • What did she request?

0|0
    0|0
  • What has she asked you to do?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm you could just tell her how disgusting and characterless slut she is.
    You're welcome :)

0|0
    0|2
  • No nice way to say

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes