Do you like sending/receiving nudes?

Do you like sending/receiving nudes?
I don't, they make me uncomfortable and weird me out. Pictures never disappear completely and it's too risky.
My girlfriend used to send me some while I was at work and since I show stuff to my coworkers using my phone, I had to convince her to stop.
What about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No, I love my body and share while being intimate. But over the net... or even taking pictures... no no no lol... (unless its professionally taken in an artsy way).
    There are other ways to tease each other throughout the day for fun without sharing nudes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sending them: nope, hate it. Mostly because you never know who he might show them to or if things don't work out, where they will end up.

Receiving: as long as it's someone I'm dated or interested in, I don't mind them

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I have never sent or received nude pictures of ladies of interest and I don't expect that I ever will.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I have sent a few risque pictures to my boyfriend but not actual nudes. I wouldn't mind having some sexy photos of him too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I like to send pics of my doodle to everyone. Online, offline, my mom, everyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. There is only one person I want to see me naked and for him, I do it in person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup, it's fun sometimes

0|2
    0|0
  • I like it only with my boyfriend.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have done for my husband.

0|1
    0|0
  • I send them only when a woman asks for a picture

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care if I get them and I'll send if asked

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends who it is

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • no thank you

0|1
    0|0
  • Nudes?
    Pussies?
    Dicks?
    Hotel?
    Trivago

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah I do

0|1
    0|0
  • I enjoy it.
    You are missing out on telling your girlfriend to not do it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes