Creampie during period: is it safe?

I’m not on birth control but I would really like to know how it feels like. We normally have period sex, so will it be safe to have a creampie during that time of the month?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If you normal cycle is 28 to 30 days or longer it's very unlikely that you will get pregnant by having unprotected sex during your period, however if your normal cycle is shorter than 28 days the chance of getting pregnant having unprotected sex during your period greatly increases.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sperm can survive up to six days so if you’re at the end of your peryyou can get pregnant

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Use protection or be ready to have kids.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Cream pie during periods is biggest chance to get pregnant

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

Nonsense

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Sure you would, snowflake.

• 7 d ago

Lmao ya cause your big and tough, welcome to real world people aren't afraid to say shit to people's face and I'm one of them

• There's still a risky enough chance you'll get pregnant

0|0
    0|0
  • Safe if you use protection.

0|0
    0|0
  • During the actual flow, yes.

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

During the actual flow you are infertile. The urerine wall is preparing for the next ovulation more than a week away.

• 7 d ago

Actually not true. You can still get pregnant during your period

• 7 d ago

Sperm can live inside a woman for up to 5 days. A girl can have sex towards the end of her bleeding and then actually conceive 4 or 5 days later with early ovulation. The probabilities of getting pregnant while on a period are very low and a warm water (no chemicals) douche pretty much eliminates that.

• probably depending on when your period goes away?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is 100%.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is 100% safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cream in mouth 👄 or down hole 🕳

0|0
    0|0
  • A Creampie?