Why do guys like sucking girls tits?

My boyfriend loves to do this and it feels good but I always wondered whatโ€™s the appeal from a guyโ€™s perspective

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• For me, it is the most relaxing and bonding experience.

My girlfriend and I tend to a more primal sex. Not in a "chains and whips" BDSM sort of way. Rather, we tend to be like two animals breeding in a field. I am the dominant alpha male and she is the submissive female. We lick and even bight and scratch a bit.

Not hard and not always. I don't want to overstate, but for us sex is sharing each other at the most primitive and primal level. We are accepting each other naked not just physically, but instinctively as our most raw and base selves. It then becomes, in that way and in that honesty, romantic and loving and intimate.

Funny thing, though, when I suck my gfd's breasts - especially when she was breast feeding our children and was lactating - I get amazingly relaxed. She holds me in her arms and strokes my hair and I am sucking on her tits.

It is hard to explain but in those moments I feel safe and warm and accepted. I feel totally loved and cared for and wanted.

As I say, it is hard for me to explain. Part of it, I think, is that I know I am pleasing my girlfriend. Part of it may be - as explained by evolutionary psychology - is that I am subconsciously remembering how safe and cared for I felt when my mother nursed me. That'll creep you out, huh?

The explanations are varied and there is probably a bit of truth in all of it. That and tits are just naturally attractive to a man. (Again, in part, for evolutionary reasons.)

All I can tell you is that in those moments when I am being held and sucking my gfd's tits and I look up as she smiles at me and strokes my hair, it is some of the most intimate and loving feelings I have ever felt. Just being held and wanted.

Sorry, that probably does not clarify much. Best I can do. I can not so much explain it as describe it - but it really is amazing. There are other things when it comes to sex that I might enjoy more, but there is still nothing like it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

P. S. If I might, right back at ya. Assuming that you do enjoy it, why do you like sucking on a guy's d**k? For us, it feels great. Do you, as a woman, get anything from it or are you just doing it for us?

• No other reason why we like it except we do and most times we like seeing your eyes dolled back in you head, arching your back, grabblng handsfull of sheets, moaning like a whore. Besides, we know you like it and some of you can cum from it.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Boobs are just super fun to play with and I love the feeling when I'm running my tongue around her nipple and areola and I can feel the areola tighten and the nipple become erect. That's when I know I'm doing a good job stimulating them and she's getting some pleasure from it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do some girls LOVE to suc dick? It doesn't matter why, and we probably can't answer the question. All you need to know is that most guys love sucking on a nipple and playing with a boob.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think instinct plays a big role.
    I suspect that pleasure hormones are released, like dopamine. The same happens with girls when it is done for them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do we really need a reason. You say you like it, so just enjoy it and tell him you do if you want him to keep doing it. Do all your men have to explain why they like eating your pussy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Partly cus it's fun and partly because I know it makes her feel good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like putting her nipple between my tongue and the roof of my mouth and pressing it hard, and then pulling on it.
    She says she feels it all the way down to her pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big fun bags hanging in front of a guys face why not

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's because they are soft and pretty ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜‡

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly do it for her pleasure

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it because it makes my girlfriend cums